Reviews for The Razz
Good start.
A Fan chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh my gosh! I love this story! It's really interesting to see Sarek and Amanda from the press's point of view. What blood-thirsty reporters! Can't wait to see what the razz comes up with next!
Illena chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hey , what happened to the rest of The Razz?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful story ...please continue!
kiera chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Another potentially great story unfinished, it's a shame.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is the most ORIGINAL story I've ever read! The idea is brilliant and I absolutely love it. Your writing is excellent and so is your imagination. Please update it as I honestly want to know what will happen next... Thank you!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Great story, I love how you've written it from the perspective of the paparazzi. Very unique.
MuseDePandora chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved this! Such an unusual angle. Please add another chapter!
Mariole chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Really interesting take on Amanda and Sarek. Cool!
Madeleine chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Pat, Great story so far. I really like the attitude of the reporter. It is just the way I could see them treat Amanda.

Update soon. Madeleine
iadggm chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
As always it is a treat to be tempted with Chapter 1. I enjoy the glimpses into the world that Pat creates because the characters are so well developed. It gives the reader an appreciation for why characters behave the way that they do. Pat’s other stories have dealt with the power of the press in interesting and unexpected ways. As the saying goes, “If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event... what kind of film would you use?” I hope Pat does not keep us waiting long to find out.
Astraeas Dreams chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
A very interesting start. I'm wondering how this is going on. Please update soon.
judith v chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice beginning; very much looking forward to seeing where this goes.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
The paparazzi, eh? And first person, no less! This has the makings of an intriguing tale, told, I'm sure, in your inestimable style.
makaem chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is fun to read. (That feels odd to say given that the photographer is kind of creepy.) I'm curious where you go with it.