Reviews for Feathers and Stones
Unknown user chapter 1 . 4/16
Can you make a "Mighty Ducks" and "W.I.T.C.H." crossover? We are, We are, We are W.I.T.C.H, We are, We are (W.I.T.C.H), On the road to glory, There is a place where darkness reigns, Ain't no turning back, We've got the power to fight back, It's got to be the Mighty Ducks on a quack attack, We save the day, united five as one., Look out, clear the way, We can become more than you know, Ducks are here to play!, The heart will lead the way to what we can control, Ducks rock!, Water, Fire, Earth, and Air., Ducks rock!, Guardians unite!, Mighty Ducks!, Here come the Mighty Ducks burning up the ice, Just try and stop the Mighty Ducks and you're gonna pay the price!, Here come the Mighty Ducks fighting for the gold!, Let's hear it for the Mighty Ducks, time to rock and roll!, Let's go, let's go, We are, We are, We are W.I.T.C.H, Ducks rock!, We are, We are, (W.I.T.C.H) (Mighty Ducks!), Ducks rock!, We are, We are, We are W.I.T.C.H, Let's hear it for the Mighty Ducks!, (Mighty Ducks!) We are, We are..., (W.I.T.C.H) Sorry, but I have both intros from "Mighty Ducks" and "W.I.T.C.H".
Andi Mason chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Love the ending and the title of this last chapter! It just fit so well.
Andi Mason chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
The Quarrymen are so awful that I'm not surprised they would chase and hunt ducks as well as Gargoyles. At least, Anaheim is usually free of people like that in the ducks' show, with the exception of maybe Dr. Pretorius and the Baron.
Andi Mason chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Poor Lexington! I'm glad Xanatos has changed his ways and is giving the gargoyles and the ducks a generally safe place to stay.
Andi Mason chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
It makes sense that Grin would notice the feeling of "not being alone" before the others. Still loving this story!
Andi Mason chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I really enjoyed reading the gargoyles reactions to the ducks, and I think it works so well to write a crossover with these two shows!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I love this story maybe you could make a sequal about Lex and Dive having a sleep over and them either pranking Mal or Brooklyn (depending on whos house there sleeping at).
WolvenWindNinja chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Hey here's a question for ya, Can I make a sequel to this fic too?
FabWereWolf357 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Yeah! I enjoy weird friendships, but this one is possitivly adorable. Though don't tell them I said that! Hope for more like this and I hope it's just as fun.
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Another great chapter! My only bit of advice is to watch your grammar - you tend to switch between past tense and present tense, which can be a bit confusing for the reader. Don't take that too harshly - your story is one of the best I've read in a long time. This crossover is fantastic and, like I said, you're keeping everyone in character, which is great. I really like this story and I think you're quite talented.
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow, I'm really intrigued by this story. I am VERY impressed with how in-character everyone was. Exceptionally well done. :D
Jordan Li Riley chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
This was an imaginative story that demonstrated great knowledge of both the Mighty Ducks and the Gargoyles. It's annoying when people write fan fiction, but they do not portray the characters accurately or believably. I liked your story because it seemed true to the cartoon series and to the characters. It was also funny without being crude. In other words, I really liked it.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
i just realized i never commented on this! and I've already read it several times!:O

i like it BTW if you didn't know
Mattie Scary chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
oh i luv it! good story!
TieDyeWitch629 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I loved this and I never thought about putting the two together before. Original, I like it. I love the friendship between Lex and Nosedive, it's cute.

Did you know that Jeff Bennett did the voice of both Duke and Brooklyn?