Reviews for Surprise!
dah1507 chapter 3 . 1/20
Why'd you say naruto in the sentence, " naruto growled..." ?
CrystalVixen93 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
rearue chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
you should totally continue this :) I love how though ichi and hichi have a total gender change, they still pretty much are the same in all aspects... I'd love to read more chapters if you'd be willing to write them up, and no need to rush btw, I want to read some of your other fics and I still need to finish some fics of other ppls ;) :P :3
NamikazeMia chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
please continue the story its so cool!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Naruto growled, then fell to one knee, a small hole in the right side of his chest, now leaking blood, as he panted heavily.

Have you been writting Naruto stories latley?
ATPT557 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
*Grins* I like this.
Selonianth chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
The arrancar scowled, his serrated teeth grinding together dangerously, as he pulled a blood soaked hand away, yet failed, as Ichigo suddenly reached out to grab him.

"Eh?"

The espada frowned, turning his gaze to the skyward pillar.

"So, you'd die to save her, Kurosaki?"

Ichigo glared up at him, defiant to the last.

Find the mistake. Then fix it.
Black-Cl0thed-Angel chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Hmmm i'm sorry i don't mean to sound like a critic i really like this story but it seems more of a "gender bender" than a "supernatural" genre.

also towards the bottom of this chaper- u wrote the name "Naruto" instead of Ichigo. o.O

otherwise lol it's a good story! .
Kurosaki no Otome chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Very good! I can't wait to see Hichi beat Nnoitra's ass.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
nice lol cant w8t to see the fight should be good seing they both have scyth typ weapons
Rosen-Rot-Sonne chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
The name of that release sounds very familar. Did you find it on Deviantart?
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Fun stuff here. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
RamecupMiso chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
awesome update
Aceina chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
um i hat eto ask this but how is grimjow even standing up to ichigo in this state? i mean hallow form 2 ichigo beat freaking ulq like nothign

or is this fic after the first tiem ulq killed ichigo
Valkarious chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
A few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there other than that looking foward to reading more so keep the good work coming.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »