Reviews for Girls in white dresses
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was really good, like damn.
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I am in a truly awful mood right now but that, that right there is truly amazing writing from a hugely talented author.
kanskyny chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is amazing. It shows emotion through repetitiveness... lol.
Milou chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, very powerful images and thoughts... I love it!
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
In answer to your author's note? Yeah, Cassidy's one year younger than everyone.

Anyway, I really liked the story. Lamb's complete incomprehension of the situation, giving way to him understanding it, worked really well. I do feel like the fate of the bus crash victims was a little glossed over, but the story was mostly focus on the girl in the white dress (powerful imagery, btw).

The story has some capitalization errors, which I think is just a proof-reading mistake. Example "Veronica mars" in the first paragraph.

But in general? Strong, well written story, with a central concept that needed some exploration. Well done. :)
SayImADreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hey, i love this, written well, and from an un-used perspective...mazel tov :D
Weesa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
wow you have made it so ... personal. i nearly cried because you have caught the suppressed emotion that i always thought lamb had. i am very impressed with this story, and your depiction of lamb. :)
becca chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i don't usually read veronica mars stories that deal with lamb but this one just called to me. i thought maybe it was a super sweet story since the title reminded me of the song in sound of music, but i was completely shocked. and that was a good shock. this was very well written, and very thought provoking. great job! you successfully pulled me back into the VM world!
Serena Thorn chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very deep. Very good!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hi! Loved it!
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
awh that was good.

i hope you make more DoVe fics :)
L chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
What a unique perspective-I liked it. The characters from VM are so intriguing, to me at least, because they have so many unknown layers that fuel their actions. Looks like you've uncovered a possible layer of Don Lamb! )