Reviews for The Pain Takes Its Toll
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That...was so amazing words can't describe it! I actually cried in this one! Angst angst angst then fluff was not what I expected. It surprised me...AND I LOVES SURPRISES!
killjoyedWolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Almost cried :')
CandyMuses chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Omgg. This was. So fucking awesome. It brought me to tears. AWEESOME!
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Cute!
bookingplanes chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oww, thank you so much for writing this! I've looking for a story like this one w.

Today I woke up feeling like reading some Angst, but most of the Angst in this fandom is about one of them dying, and I'm too week to stand that xD

Soo, thank you so much! I loved it~
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
hey, where can you watch Danny Phantom on the internet? You know except Youtube. And I don't watch tv. So do you know?
Tainted.Cherry chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Sooo great, I love it. Its so emotional I love it. I can read this over and over again.

-candice
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
awesome! loved it!
Twins of the Earth chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this one no matter how many times i read it.
Ochibi4me chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
can't say anything

my eyes still full of tears

awesome fict. hope you'll make DP fict just like this
Phanton Flame chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hi 506thpir,

I know that this fanfic of yours is done in 2009, but I just want to review and say that this story was awesome. It was practically error-free and had a great plot. You managed to make the story feel the right amount of angst in certain parts of it and gave it a shot of fluff at the end.

Hope to see another DP fanfic from you :P

~M00nlite Maiden
Kittykatx3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was awesome!Lots of Angst but really romantic at the same time! Keep up the good work! :3
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really like it! I was in the mood for a little angst, and that mood is fullfilled! Great story!
sinomin chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OMG! I love it! It was so emotional! Well done:D
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
It was a very sweet story. My only criticism is that when writing dialog each paragraph is one person speaking. When you start mixing both Danny and Sam's dialog in the same paragraph it became a little confusing. Other than that nicely done.