Reviews for You Know You're In Marching Band When
Joey chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Nice this is so relatable... sadly every water break is like a 10 second gush n go for me
ronny chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
BAND CAMP HIGHLIGHT OF THE SUMMAH? are you okay?

and gush and gos are your salvation...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You do the show counts while walking after practice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my God, everything here is so accurate. Plus, you call it a Band Tan? Haha! We call ours a "Rush 'n' Gush" and to me they're like a God send. I run up to our water bottles like "WATER"
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Band Nerds Unite! I LOVE Marching Band! The sad thing is i sat there reading this thinking 'Yup, i've been there.' I have so many memories from band camp. Our band has these "top ten"

t-shirts, and i always laugh when i have to explain what Dinkles are (That's the brand of Marching shoes we use. How 'bout you?).

Har
PeaceLoveandClarinets chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is funny :D We dont really have a name for Gush n Go's... We just usally are told "you have 2 minutes to get water and be back or you have a lap" Anyway love this I can relate to most of it :)
deiara-neechan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i agree with half of this stuff espicially the whem marching season is over and you miss it and i slightly still hav a band tan .

P.s LOW BRASS BEAT HIGH BRASSS ANY DAY XD
O Spastic One chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
High brass rocks! Especially Mellophones!
sizzlin' diva chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
lol i can relate to everything on this list especially explaining band to people who aren't in the band...oh yea and woodwinds and low brass rule lol!
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is hilarious! I love the lists that actually apply to marching band. It's so much better than the "Band Geek" crap.

I'm actually in band camp right now... ah fourteen-hour days! I swear, I'm aching way more now than from XC :P and they all claim they're sore...phahaha! Liars!

well anywho, I'd best be off. But I loved the list!
Colors and Irony chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
NO LOW BRASS PWNS JOO ALL! EVEN THE WIMPY FLUTES!

Bow before the low brass, mortals, or I shall STUFF YOU IN MY TUBA! BWAHAHA

ha ha this list is great. good job!
IsabellaNoelle chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Haha, this was absolutely hilarious!

I kept laughing out loud and my sister kept giving me very strange looks.

I can relate to like 9/10 of these things!

I love the thing about the gush-n-gos! I thought my band was the only one that called them that! And I hate them too. They're annoying.

ANYWAYS! This was amazing.
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is scary, but everything on this list is true in my band, except low brass always wins because we have bigger insuments, thus get more sympathy and we don't make the other sections deaf. yes i know my spelling sucks. our gush n gos are only 1 min, and if we arn't fast enough we half to run a lap at the end, no joke.
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Lol Gush-N-Go's around here are called Wicky Breaks! (don't ask) but lolz I was definitely going down this list, smiling, nodding, laughing and going, check...check...yes...always, haha I drove my mom nuts. Awesome job, this is SO TRUE!
McBruises chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
So, the sad thing is...I've done all of these. But that's not necessarily sad. lol

The name "McBruises" comes from band camp, and that is my nickname within the band! YAY! ]

Oh and by the way...Drumline is the best section!