Reviews for Dreams of Faeries
graceofgod chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Oh, now that's a story I want to read! You pack so much into these drabbles - enough hints at what's going on with action and drama to kick our own imaginations into overdrive - fantastic!
KatyMM chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Nice work on both of these! Delirious Dean is lovely isn't he?
Catalina Day chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
So, Mad Server told me I should read this. And I realized that I had, already, but I was bad and didn't review.

I really like these drabbles, especially the second one. "Look, Sammy. Faerie dust!" I just about blew a gasket laughing at that whole line.

Wonderfully done.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i think it'd be funnier if he said something like pink bunnies or the marshmellow man. but that was still highlairous. thanks for making me smile! (
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
oh noes!

they're not wearing proper flight equipment!

they'll crash!

love this.

awesome

write on!
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ouch, looks like it's up to Sam on this one. I sure hope he has something up his sleeve. Or... might be that it IS fairy dust, hm? Positive thinking, that's the thing. Good work of keeping in character, I am buying this.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Our delirious Dean is out playing with the fairies, he:-) Good one!
Micaiah chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Poor delirious Dean. Very nicely done. Love the last line about flying home with the faerie dust.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
OMG! That is the sweetest thing! Dean, a full-grown man, thinking they can fly home on faerie dust! Knowing the boys... they could find away! Hee hee. Good job on both!
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Faerie dust to fly home! - Your delirious Dean is both delightful and sad - Good job!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Poor Dean & those nasty faeries! - Luckily, Sam's there to scare them off, heheh...
PADavis chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Thank you so much for the great presents!

Phoebe
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
*snickers* Rofl! But Dean, you don't like to fly! The last line was just killer XP
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Looks like I wasn't the only one who did fever this week :D Nicely done though *Smiles at the forehead touch* Dean's not quite all the way there if Sam has to keep telling him the faeries are gone. Cute!
bhoney chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Aw, Dean! Poor guy. Love that Sam suspects Dean slipped him the last of the water, that's so something he'd do, too. I really loved this, I'm going to favorite it!