Reviews for One Dark and Stormy Night
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I so loved this story. sam was a skank and so glad that she is dead at the hands of Liz. yes liason got married and had another baby
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
happt that liason talked. luckless is dead thank goodness.
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
hope that Lucky and Sam got to h*ll for what they did. Luke and Lulu trying to protect Liz and the boys from Lucky. amazing. spin better run
Palindrome062 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I missed this story somehow. It's added to my favorite list. Now I'm off to read the second story.
eygirl33 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It's one of my favorites. No matter how many times I read it, there's always something else I discover. Thanks for sharing.
tanilc chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
love this story, and am now on to the sequal. i really like that you are bringing back gerogie, and using johnny in a better way than the show is. i also always thought he should team up with jason. thanks.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
wow...wonderful chapter...loved the story!
leasmom chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Good Liz did Sam in. Yes continue this
QUEENADDEK chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Happy Carly came clean sad they are treating her like that..Sam has truly lost what mind she did have..glad to see the end of the Luckyless loser.
Godricsgrl89 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
if ur in police custody your personal items are sent to evidence until they are released. Sorry, I'm speaking via medlaw info. DONT KILL ME! but i guess you have to have it your way for the story to work right. sorry input done. Add more soon please

Chris
MaryBBlove23 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
wonderful chapter...I am excited to see more..so much more!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
love it! wonderful job!
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great beginning!
kmfc17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You were right I had to use tissues. The story is great. I could just picture them all waiting, and poor Cam. He is so cute, I really hope he makes it through. Loved the last part with Ric. I always felt that Ric's best moments were when he was with Elizabeth. Thanks for writing this looking forward to the update.
QUEENADDEK chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ric did the right thing for once..Sam and Lucky are worthless I can't wait for more..I hope everyone is alright