Reviews for Dark Evenings
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Love it!
DHA95 chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
I literally demolished Cat and Mouse and Dark Evenings in like a day, maybe two. I absolutely love your writing, your plots, the way you portray each character and their relationships and just everything about your stories! This storyline is definitely one of the best ones I've had the pleasure of coming across and I do hope you can update soon, I'm dying to read some more of your stuff and to find out how this story is gonna play out.

I'll be checking up on this story, eagerly waiting for moreeeee! :]
kyo194 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Damnit, Will! You are disturbing! XD
Lyn chapter 22 . 5/25/2011
hey!

Good prequel, as I may say. I don't know how you can plot so well the events, they're mainly in character.

Now I'm looking foward to the RE1 parts, and finger crossing that won't be any L/A pairing in the middle, haha.

PLEASE write more!
Dr. Albert Elliot Wesker chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
I see William has reviewed this. Undoubtedly we can agree that this is a story with great potential. It does well in telling a story that very well could have been 'canon'. While I agree with my colleague that Wesker and William are very much like us... I will disagree that I am... cranky. In fact, Will, I hope you read this. Because I intend on giving you more than a black eye, my friend. - In any case- do update as soon as possible. I look forward to an advandcement in this story.
Dr. William Birkin chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Oh man, you gotta update this! This is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Even if some stiff critics think that since this a bit away from canon, they can go suck on Marcus' leeches! I have read this over an over and can't wait till you update. Wesker & William's relationship reminds me of mine an my buddy's. He's a cranky bastard. Heh... But yeah! Update this when you can. If you do I'll make my special barbaque chicken! My BBQ Chicken Wesker's pasta.
Lilith Winchester chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
Great job!.I just love this story
Rikky chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
this story is amazing,

i love it!
BlueMorpho2 chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Whew! I just finished your story in one sitting! Gah D: tired. Anyway, since I didn't leave any reviews, I'll just make this one a super long one!

I really like this series. One thing I loved about THIS story in particular was one, the interaction between Wesker and William, and two, how early on you went from the point-of-view of Wesker in the lab to him working with his STARS members. I liked how it all fit together. Plus, any story dealing with the events going on before STARS was killed off is a good story indeed.

I loved William in this. It just makes me sad that he dies. He definitely should have more screen time in the Resident Evil series. I dunno, it's just, for some reason I find myself not hating him like I do every other Umbrella scientist. I feel more sorry for him than anything else. And for Sherry too.

As for Wesker, he and I have a love/hate relationship. On the one hand he is a BAMF but on the other, I hate what he did to STARS.

So anyway, awesome story. Keep up the good work! _
A Spirit 420 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Man, Wesker turns on just about everybody that ever works 4 him so I wonder why anybody does? Anyway sorry I took so long to review. Having a bad day.

Plus I just read a fanfic that just scarred me for life. Make it stop!

lol.

BTW I updated the parody as well.

This should keep me busy till u update the sequel. I'm wondring about RE 5...I just don't see how Wesker could be dead. He seems like he would only be dead for good on the last game.

Anyway next chapter!
A Spirit 420 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I am reviewing 4 a few chapters. I'm in kind of a rush.

Hmmm. So this is the sequel? Interesting. & it goes back 2 Raccoon City's timeline. I was glad to see Ada made the right choice down the line though. I just want to play RE UC now!

I'm pissed. My 360 is giving me trouble still. BTW they are coming with a handheld Xbox. That's what I heard.

Anyway its good that you showed more of Ada and John's relationship. They don't realy show it in the games.

Anyway I wil read more as soon as I can. Good job!
DamonWesker chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
Alright, we're getting to the fun part! I can't wait to read your version of RE1. I think it's going to be really good. ;P
Amanda-san chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
Oh wow that was a big jump! Now we are getting into Resident Evil one, eh? Well, I loved the chapter! Glad to see that Wesker and Ada are still working together, and that William and Wesker are planning to do the outbreak. So I guess Wesker is already taking Chris and the others into the mansion. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Amanda-san chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
Aw, Wesker went to see his mother's grave! How...sad...or sweet...or something! Lol! Holy crap I totally busted out laughing when Wesker and William fist fought! Aw, poor Will has a black eye from Wesker lol. Another great chapter!
DamonWesker chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
I'm glad u updated this one. I know there's not much left of this story, but I love going back to Wesker and Adas' beginnings. And of course, William, can't forget William.

I loved that fight he and Wesker had. That was great. Lucky for William he got off that one shot at the beginning, 'cause that was all he was going to get. Lol! Wesker pummeled him.

Ah, I love William though, he is tougher than people give him credit for. It is a shame we were robbed of his devilishly genius mind so soon.

Well, see you next chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »