Reviews for Wheelchair Detective
Neshomeleh chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Thanks for sharing:)
sams1ra chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
That had been a fun read. Thanks for sharing!
jenelric chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
This story is excellent! I really didn't think I could really enjoy a wheelchair!Dean fic, but man, this was just awesome! I loved every word of it!

I have to point out that I think your dialogue is especially amazing. This line: '"Problem with your breeding program," Jen's voice hissed from somewhere behind the edimmu. "I'm gay."' was probably my favourite. Haha. Total win.

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It had a good blend of the boys, hurt/comfort, and drama. Nice flow to your writing too. Thanks for sharing.
Rhesa chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
wow i don't know how i missed that you posted the final chapter. This has been a great story - i loved the humour, and you really had Dean's snark down! great mystery too, and well drawn additional characters. Im looking forward to the sequel
Marlowe97 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Gah. Nearly missed the Epilogue!

Nice ending, very well done. Ohh, and I see there is a sequel (*cough*) hrmhrm, I saw the sequel, thats how I knew I missed the last chapter...

Anyway, well done, the whole Fic was so nicely plotted, great setting and interesting characters - very good. I'm gonna look at the sequel now.

See ya.

Marlowe
Terrwyn Ailil chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Just wanted to say that I really like this fic. It was funny, and I liked the twist you had with Jen (that she wasn't the edimmu). You write very well, and I was drawn into this completely. Thanks.

Oh, and Dean in a wheelchair? Priceless. I'm off to read the sequel now.
wave obscura chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
*APPLAUSE*
xlittleangx chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Nice one! I've been reading since the start, but being lazy failed to review before now, so I apologise for that.

A well written structured story (I always like a bit of mystery) with a bit of hurt Dean & overprotective Sammy thrown in for the mix. What more could you ask for...?

I have already started to read the sequel & have it on alert. Should be good...

Ang

xx
primadonna cat chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Jen was a fun OC, so a sequel with her would be cool. I really enjoyed this!

I laughed at the fact that Sam drove the nursing home staff crazier than Dean did with his looming overprotectiveness. And Dean knows he would have done the same for Sam.

Great job!
apieceofcake chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Would have liked more between that last chapter and the epiloge, that was tied up a bit too fast..but that's just me being greedy!

Have enjoyed, thanks!
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
nice ending...my favorite line was this "himself one of those iPods, and between the two of them they’d determined that it had about five solid hours of battery life, and that Sam’s taste in music was utter s&&.Well, Dean had figured it out. Sam was still in denial." great story
Maz101 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Congratulations on the story - really enjoyed it. Great setting, preat premise (Dean incapacitated), great mystery with all the different characters and great fugly. Also nice whumpage and concern from Sam. Glad to hear there'll be a sequel - will it start from Jen's favour cos that piqued my curiosity (went back & re-read some Jen chapters to see if I'd missed something but - is it me? - I couldn't see anything mentioned before - is it the making tidbits thing? Ha!).
I'mcalledZorro chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
wave obscura chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
*takes long, luxurious drag off cigarette* Ahh. Pain and fire and brotherly forehead-pressing. Such a magical combination. And a dedication, too! *blush blush blush*

LOVE IT.