Reviews for Empty Heart
ShadowClaw505 chapter 29 . 12/7/2009
All the omakes were really funny! Save for the last two... don't get me wrong, they were still very good, as I understand they weren't there to be funny. And I have no idea who the corpse is... should it be obvious... Angeal? Genesis? I have no idea.

The other stories sound promising. I'd like to see the FFVII with Kestrel, cause it sounds like it would be interesting, and the KH3 one, because the story deserves a sequel. I'd try to read the BBS one, but, unfortunately, I haven't seen Noah's Island before. Is it good?

Really good! Hopefully you'll think about making one of the other stories, which gives me something to look forward to!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 28 . 12/7/2009
*sigh* And so it ends. At least I have the omake, which I'll read next!

You seemed to tie up all the loose ends. But... it still has somethin that's... what's the term? Left off? But I don't know what that something is. Oh well, It's still a great ending, and a good thing to see Friendly and Russet together. One thing, though, is silver the reincarnation of Xires or Eris's Heartless, or not really a reincarnation at all (Probably my mind looking too far into things)?

Really great ending! Extraordinary (Hope that doesn't sound too classy)!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 27 . 12/1/2009
Shadow: *Dead from laughing too much*

Nanaki: Great. What do we do now?

Yuffie: *Thinks* Hm. *A lightbulb appears above her head* I got it! *Pulls a Phoenix Down from out of her pocket and sprinkles it over Shadow*

Shadow: *Wakes up* I'm good!

THAT was one of the most random, crossover-ific(that is now a word), hilarious, and greatest side-stories I've ever read! You know, I was trying to count how many times you broke the fourth wall, but I lost track. And, to tell you the truth, I was waiting for the 'It's a tie!' cliche in the fight, but the Chrono Trigger ending was much better! I also lost count of how many things you crossed over into this one chapter.

Now you've gotten me wondering about the characters who would replace the CT characters. I can see Plucky as Crono and Dash as Lucca. But I have no idea about the others. Lady Blue is perfect for Queen Zeal, but Eris as Schala, I can't really see (Schala seems WAY too nice.). Oh well, it all depends if the KH charries, and others, come, too, then I could see Mog as Frog, and maybe somehow Sora as a Robo-ish character (I swear they implied a RoboxLucca relationship, though it could have been a brother/sisterly type. And my twisted, twisted mind. I digress.) But that leaves Ayla and Marle... any suggestions?

Awesome chapter! I probably went way out of proportions with the CT thing, but I a person with a huge imagination. Or maybe it's just twisted...
ShadowClaw505 chapter 26 . 11/28/2009
And so the Silver Streak falls *funeral music plays in the background*. But is it the last we see of her? Who knows...

You'd think Xigbar would have remembered Ven's name by now, but then again he IS Xigbar.

I've seen the pictures of Braig and Ienzo. Braig looks almost nothing like Xigbar (MX, Terra, or Vanitus gave him his scar, I'm thinking.). But him being a boss for Terra DOES seem fun, but it makes you think, who's the bad guy? Terra, or Braig? And Ienzo looks so... kid-ish. Maybe his Nobody aged? I'm guessing he's maybe sixteen, bout the same age as Ven. Maybe they'll turn out to be friends, which would be fun! And Disney Town does look fun. Something that throws me for a loop is Pete. Caiptain Justice and Captain Dark? What's that about? Oh well, maybe it will tell how Pete got banished.

Another great chapter! Is this the end? I hope not!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 25 . 11/7/2009
Hm, you'd think Xigbar would remember Ven's... but then again it IS Xigbar.

And yes, I did see the TGS trailer. I wish BBS would get here sooner now!

Great chapter!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
Vexen scared of rats? I can SO see Axel using that as blackmail and as a prank.

An Axel/Xires pairing... I can sort of see it... For some reason, though, I could see a Roxas/Xires pairing happening.

Liked the chapter! Happy Halloween to you, too. What, if you are, are you dressing up as? Unfortunately, I'm not doing anything, but next year, I'm gonna try dressing up as Roxas.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 23 . 10/20/2009
In my opinion, I think that Xires and Xion would have been friends. But that makes you wonder, would Xires see Xion as a hooded puppet, or something else?

Lea and Ais... You know, ever since they mention Axel's real name in 'Days' I've been wondering if it will play any importance in Birth By Sleep or any other future installment of the series.

Vanitas... vanity? Finally they name him, along with Master Erauqs (Hehe, Master Square). I'm a fan of the 'Terra-is-Xehanort Theory'. It makes some since, if you connect the knowledge that's already been gathered.

Days is still fun, even though I've beaten it. I've just been trying to all the mission, who knows, maybe there's a secret ending in it, though I doubt it. I'm still trying to unlock Sora for Mission Mode, though.

Great chapter! What's the next side-story going to be?... Wait, don't tell me. I'd rather it a surprise.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
*sighs* Gilgamesh... will you ever learn? Ya know (Dang, I sound like Rai), I wish he would have been an optional boss, too. And Biggs, Wedge, and Jesse? Looks like Dash still wants Sora.

I still think you should do another side-story, one where Kairi and Dash meet. To this day, I still have no idea of who would win, or who I'd root for. I mean, Kairi has her flowery keyblade to help her, but I wouldn't underestimate Dash in a fight, especially if Sora was the prize.

Yay for 358/2 Days! For the characters I like, Larxene, Xion(Even though she fights EXACTLY like Roxas), Zexion, Roxas, and Axel. I found Demyx to be hard, and kinda weak, to fight with. What I was really mad at was that, this whole time, I thought the game was going to have Wi-Fi, so I could play and fight against people around the world. I was SO mad when I found out it wasn't!

Ranting aside, I like the side-story! I hope you make another!

P.S: What day are you on right now? I'm on 258... I think...
ShadowClaw505 chapter 21 . 9/25/2009
YES! Axel and Reno have met! It may have just been for comic relief, but I don't care! But most people already know that Axel, even though he looks pretty much EXACTLY like him, is not Reno's nobody. Makes you wonder, though: Who is Lea?

Oh my... Adder's playing match-maker (Or would it be mate-maker?). Wonder how that will work out.

Will Sora and co. be coming back to the Park? Will Xires try to force Xemnas to tell her if he knew that was her Heartless? One more. Will it be going back to Xires POV, or stay with Sora?

Great chapter! *sighs* I wish I could try some sea-salt ice cream. They should put the recipe for it on the KH official website.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 20 . 9/18/2009
Wow, Adder and Sinuous II really saved Sora and Plucky's lives.

Come on, Xires! Even your Heartless figured out that they're each other's Other! Guess she'll figure it out sooner or later.

Hopefully the Beast is dead, and now Sora can take on Xires, if she's still there.

Great Chapter! If you had to compare Xire's strength and power to someone else in the Organization (the ones that are still alive), who is she better than, or weaker than? Hope that made sense, I just want to know exactly how strong she is by now.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
KICK IT'S ASS SORA!... sorry, it's just I've been waiting for this chapter, and Sora's my favorite character, followed by Namine, followed by Xion(Even though I haven't played 358/2 Days yet).

Charmer better watch her anger, or else she'll become a heartless. Then she'll really know how Lady Blue feels. And Speedy as a Nobody... that's actually a scary thought, and I would hate having to face her in a fight. She would never shut up!

Who do you want to play the most in 358/2 Days? What about Birth By Sleep? In order, I want to play as: Xion, Larxene, Demyx and Zexion; and Ventus and Aqua. They just seem the coolest, and I really want to play as Ven to find out why he looks so much like Roxas, also because I found out that he teaches Stitch(or Experiment 626 as he's going to be called) how to speak human. It's also been said that he has a mischievious side, which should be fun!

Overall, Great Chapter!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
The chapter is a little slow, but you're right, writers do go through it often. Either way, it's still a good chapter.

I understand what you mean about Sora's and Xehanort's heartless being able to keep their intelligence, just like Eris'. But, as a side thought, didn't Scar keep his form and intellect when he turned into a heartless? During the fight, you can clearly hear him throwing taunts at you while you fight. It just always been stuck in my mind that we never learned what happened to the nobody that the heartless spawned. Wonder if we'll see a Nobody Scar in KH3.

Great chapter! Sorry for my rambling! Sometimes I can't help but rant at ramdom things...
ShadowClaw505 chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
Wow, ShinRa's here? ... Is a certain red-haired Turk gonna show? Hm... probably not, huh? It WOULD be interesting, though, if he ran into another certain red-head.

Xires still hasn't realized that the pureblood is her other? And to top it off, she's sending it after poor Lady Blue and the kits!

Awesome chapter! Things are heating up!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
Riku has made his appearance! Strange, though, that he's not an animal, too.

I kinda like nice, caring, grandma Lady Blue. Although because of that, Ranger and Charmer had a "maridal spat".

Great chapter!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
Xires vs. Heartless Eris. Nobody vs. Heartless. Sora vs. Both of them? Should be good!

Hehehe, I love how Sora seems to be afraid of Dash. And I can see it now: The battle of a lifetime, Dash vs. Kairi, The Fight For Sora's Love. That would be epic! I have no idea who I'd root for, though.

Another great chapter! Really good!