Reviews for Big Brother to the Rescue
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
absolutely adorable. I love reading this. thanks so much for sharing! :)
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
sweet
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww. (:
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Dean would still give Sam whatever he had to make him not sad and to keep Sam safe. It's such a tradgedy that Sam's desperate desire for revenge on Lillith let Sam get addicted to demon blood and fall into Ruby's evil plan.
Simmer chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That is *SO* cute!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww, that was so sweet, it made me cry. Seriously, now I'm craving some ice-cream while thinking about my own big sister. "sigh"
manahappy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
you should put a warning in the summary of this fic: cuteness overload _
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh! That's so adorable! Oh my gosh! How CUTE! I love it, great job! :)
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww! I love Dean giving Sam his own ice cream cone. And Sammy trying to share was too cute! Nice work.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Too adorable! Dean's such a good big brother! My favorites lines:

He held out the cone, "Hewe. We shawe." - Too cute!

"Sticky and content, Sammy watched ants swarm the melting puddle at his feet, tears long forgotten, and he knew…there'd never be anything his big brother couldn't fix." - Aww!

Good job!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Cute. It's so refreshing to read a little fic about how Sammy has an all-enveloping trust in his older brother, instead of all of the angst and death fics that are out there now. I love this. It's short and sweet, and totally Dean. It's hard to imagine him giving up food of any kind, but anything is possible when it comes to taking care of his Sammy.

Great fic!

clumsybookgirl13
sinful delight chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aw... the winchester children sharing an icecream. so sweet!

sin
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
“Dean…” Sammy wailed, pointing. The vanilla ice cream cone Dean had just bought the two-year-old lay facedown in the dirt. A hitched breath, the toddler hiccupped, “Muh-muh-my ’cweam jus’ fell.”

LOL This has got to be one of the most cutest images of Sam ever. Although it has been shown repeatedly in the series that Sam always go to Dean to solve everything, i love reading weechester stories when the dependence starts young, and the trust between both boys are not as fractured as now. And of course, they are just kids. Who can resist them? :)

And your last line about Sam believing that Dean can fix anything is very true. I imagine that he thinks that Dean is a magician. Hehe
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Heh, totally loved.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
A...flippin' ... dorable!

You wrote this:: It was worth the dimpled sunshine of his baby brother’s smile

Aw...so toot sweet!

I love how you describe things...I can see and feel them.

Cool beans!