Reviews for Big Brother to the Rescue
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Very sweet, makes me love Dean even more.
A good premise, good descriptions, and I like that Didn't really want to give up his cone but did it anyway. Where was John during this? Dean was only 6, where did he get the money to pay for the cones?
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
It's just... so cute... *thud*
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
absolutely adorable. I love reading this. thanks so much for sharing! :)
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
sweet
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww. (:
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Dean would still give Sam whatever he had to make him not sad and to keep Sam safe. It's such a tradgedy that Sam's desperate desire for revenge on Lillith let Sam get addicted to demon blood and fall into Ruby's evil plan.
Simmer chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That is *SO* cute!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww, that was so sweet, it made me cry. Seriously, now I'm craving some ice-cream while thinking about my own big sister. "sigh"
manahappy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
you should put a warning in the summary of this fic: cuteness overload _
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh! That's so adorable! Oh my gosh! How CUTE! I love it, great job! :)
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww! I love Dean giving Sam his own ice cream cone. And Sammy trying to share was too cute! Nice work.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Too adorable! Dean's such a good big brother! My favorites lines:

He held out the cone, "Hewe. We shawe." - Too cute!

"Sticky and content, Sammy watched ants swarm the melting puddle at his feet, tears long forgotten, and he knew…there'd never be anything his big brother couldn't fix." - Aww!

Good job!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Cute. It's so refreshing to read a little fic about how Sammy has an all-enveloping trust in his older brother, instead of all of the angst and death fics that are out there now. I love this. It's short and sweet, and totally Dean. It's hard to imagine him giving up food of any kind, but anything is possible when it comes to taking care of his Sammy.

Great fic!

clumsybookgirl13
sinful delight chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aw... the winchester children sharing an icecream. so sweet!

sin