Reviews for Don't piss on the carpet!
SevenHounds chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, he was a sleep-walker, you know? Sonambule? I don't know how to write that. People who walks asleep. One of those.

I mean, how asleep you must be not to realize that you're not in the bathroom? I can imagine his drowzee voice saying "I'm in the bathroom".

This was cool.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is a nice way of showing Dean being just regular bleary-eyed guy in the morning. Considering the fact that they are rarely in the same place two days in a row it's not surprising that Dean didn't find the bathroom.
wave obscura chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
HA! Adorable. :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Kind of digusting image but surely not entirely off the mark, considering they change motels that often.

Interesting idea you've come up with, writergirl.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
One of them should be shirtless in each episode don't you think? The least they can do. Thank you for the birthday present - very funny!

Phoebe
azab chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
h
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
A moment in their life when they are NOT running away from something or in danger. I gotta say I love them no matter what. Kind of you to give us a little peace of mind.
JenF chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Haha - love it. Poor Dean.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
OMG! Dean almost pee'd on Sam! Crazy! Good job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
LOL, too funny!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was funny...I loved it! Good job _
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love the way you set the scene for this one - the brutality of the early-morning freezing-ass-cold wake-up, the long drive with the deadline on it, Sam brewing a pot of coffee, it still being dark. Well done!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009