Reviews for The Philosopher's Stone
Harley Serenity Black chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
This one really good story
One I could read over and over, thanks soooo much or writing it
It's incredible
Sparkily chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
files... Kuno nabiki... HOSHINO UTAU! as in like hoshina Utau?!
StressedLouise chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Waaaaaah I think I remember reading this quite some time ago! :DD Re-reading because I freaking loved it. Cant remember if I f
animagirl chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Omw! I freaking love your story!
lucyround chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
KYA! oowwhhh what kawai couple
How cute
I can't help but grinning
IcedLady chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely love this fanfic! I can't tell you how much I love this! You are superb and I love the way you describe everything. It's as if I'm seeing everything happening right in front of my eyes, like the facial expressions and their every single movement. At first I was a bit tired of the long chapters but now I just wish that they were much more longer. I love Miyuki and Natsume and Toshiro and Rangiku and Momo and every damn people out there because you write so beautifully and those dialogues.. I never thought that I would end up laughing my ass off when reading the hilarious parts! You know what? I seriously love you...!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
İ WİLL DEFİNELİTY READ İT!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
İT WAAS SO FUNNY! İ WİLL WAİT FOR ARCS!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
wait,if its finished...that mean there is sequel?! please write a sequel if there is not!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
AHAHAH! İT WAS REALLY FUNNY! AND DAMN UKİTAKE AND HİM DAMN LOVE FOR "WHİTE"!LOVE YOU,OMOİ-CHAN!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
yey! she returns! love it!

oh,and i loved and chuckled at last part :D
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
YEY! TİME TO RESCUE!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
so,character dies was them...i felt fear and my eyes widenned as i imagined and readed scenes...omg...
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
İ KNEW İT! İ REALLY KNEW! HE İS WHO CAN REACH HER! but...with death...you mean death of her mom and dad?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
WHAT?! NOW ANYBODY CAN'T REACH HER,EVEN İTS NATSUME?! but...i am sure toushirou can reach her ;D