Reviews for Conceptualize
Randomness is Awesome chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Oh, I get it and now I'm practically crying hysterically from laughter XD This was incredibly creative!
VanriddleZ chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I really hate what are the fanfics, in which escrachan or degrade without logic or reason. But as for the other fanfic, I do not mind the variety, character-fem, Yaoi, hetero, or fanfic canon. After all, this is still fanfiction, and as the slogan says, "Unleash Your Imagination"

(Translated by Google Translate)
juther chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Fahrenheit 451 anyone? No? Okay :( But seriously, this was really funny XD, you had me laughing my internal organs out
chibianimefan26 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I was like 'wtf is happening? o.O' until I read the other paragraph... ;P
yea... I don't like Fem!Stories unless its really well written...

..I've never read Gary Stus...didn't even know that term until I read this.. :3 hehehe...true...Aren't they Gary Stus? XD even though its canon... XD I don't like reading about Male OCs... no offence?
I actually can't recognize if they are a Mary Sues unless its so obvious that it practically says that 'I'M A FREAKING MARY SUE' :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Uhh...what's with all the Fahrenheit 451 references?

But OH GOD this was good...
Rowan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You're totally burning the Suethors and Stuthors and the ppl who write FemRyo also like Yaoi and shounen-ai and hate OCs.I actually agree except for some stories w/ OCs I ! ;D
Nispedana chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I write fem! Ryoma fics and I found this quite cool. XD
*Just saying* Hehe. It's true...! And sad to say, my stories were kinda one of them. It never got flamed (yet), though. *cough*

But... I think reading a few good fem!Yukis would be nice. And letting one or two C2s about that materialize... that would be awesome. I wish someone starts a trend! Hehehe
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
For this, you have all of my love. I completely and totally agree.
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Why hello, perfection. -heart- HAHAHA.
Sigh, I remember I gathered the courage to read one of those twin sister fics once. It was really tiring. :(
Era-Basilisk chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Bwahahahaha, awesome :'D I laughed and nodded in understanding. It IS quite annoying, at times. But some authors give GREAT stories :) I want the cooookie D: but I don't know the stories Orz
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
FFFFFT TALLY omg what is this amazingness.

When I was reading the first few paragraphs, I thought it was some gladiator, medieval fantasy fic. And then I got to the part about his twin sister and I started LOLing.

Why did it take me so long to stumble across this?

Rika from Ice Princess? Ryoko from almost everywhere else. xD

Oh Tally, you are wonderful.

so. uh. fav. :D
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Finally! And Yuuta hit it in a nutshell - most don't care that they're all Gary Stus because they were all meant to be there. I can tolerate fem!anyone stories if they keep the personality the same - or are well-written.
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Cool kid. :D Some uniquely awesome idea, I must say. [Though if I were them, I wouldn't even /look/ at those horrible, horrible (shit) fics].
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
One word: brilliant! XD

I fully agree with you. I dislike fem!Ryoma and Ryoma's twin who suddenly pop in out of nowhere *nods* and there're just waaaay too many of them. Poor Ryoma.
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lmaoooo, Tally, I love you. At first, I was like "wtf she's ripping off bradbury, where is montague?" But then I realized where this was going and lol'd. Also, Fujisexual made my day. XD awesomeeee.

Btw I read a blooming flower (wait it that it cause I didn't pay attention to titles and my phone won't let me check), and enjoyed it (sobs july 2012).

-R