Reviews for The Return of the Medjai
Pls for the love of god and for the love of Ardeth please continue this im getting adrenaline rushes just reading it please i beg of u
weasleyO chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
read through all of your mummy works again
Bellarosa47 chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
I don’t think I’ve ever binged fanfics as fast as I’ve binged yours. I cannot get enough of your beautiful writing and of Madeline and Ardeth. I hope you’re doing well, and I hope you finish this because there are so many people out there who want to see the ending to Madeline and Ardeth’s story.
BeAProtonandStayPositive chapter 15 . 11/6/2020
I just marathoned your Mummy trilogy, and you've left me speechless. I dare say I prefer this to the original IP. I know, the scandal! I hope to the moon and back that you'll soon return to finish this fanfic. Hell, I'll even take just the outline for the rest of the story... But then I'll start want the complete ver... Damn, not sure if I love myself or hate myself more for picking up this story.
But seriously, you're tremendously talented. Both the plot and the writing are enchanting, which is why I can't be satisfied with only knowing the rough idea of what will unfold. And the way you explore Ardeth and Maddie's relationship is so... believable? I relate with Ardeth's hurt and frustration, at the same time totally in agreement with Maddie's reservation. Nothing is being drawn out just for drama. Everything makes sense and there for a reason, as you know your characters so well. The detail about Nasira's changing perspective on the world and the people around her born from her experience being a warrior? Man, it'd be a crime if you're not a published writer or planning on becoming one.
Anyway, thank you for the amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed all three installments. I'll be waiting with bated breath for the day a notification about a new update appear in my inbox.
zoeki chapter 15 . 11/1/2020
Ok so I binged the three stories over a week and I am in love with all of them. The characters growth that has taken place, the way you've expanded upon the Mummy universe, the plots, the writing, everything is amazing. I can keep on listing every single thing. I'm blown away. The series is one of my all time favourite. wherever you are, I hope that you're are happy and healthy. Thank you for writing these beautiful Stories. Take care.

(Also I need some ppl to fangirl over this fic, so if someone is reading this come talk to me over stonequiet or ellezaria on Tumblr)
zoeki chapter 5 . 11/1/2020
AJSHSJSJ YES I REMEMBER HER BEING SELF CONCIOUS ABOUT HER TATOOS
Samcoo 12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
read this again its bloody brilliant, i look forward to the day you come back to it.
Shadydowns chapter 15 . 8/15/2020
I just finished this (yup, I fisnished the trilogy in a day or two xD) it is fascinating how you have wrote this fics, you expanded The Mummy universe in a great way, it is AWESOME, and now, just like the curator said to Evelyn in the first movie: No matter how long it takes, you better finished this story xD like I said before your trilogy is a jewel for the fanfiction world and I really hope you can update soon, no matter if it takes you years, I promise I will wait, it’s worth it.
Here’s the thing: I love how Ardeth and Madeline are finally starting to fix their problems and soon, maybe finding out a way to be together, they are meant to be!
Nasira is my favorite character of this trilogy and i love how she has grown up, and I must confess that I am starting to like the Jonathan/Nasira’s ship, they are so cute and they could perfectly match, even if she is younger than him, she’s 24 I think, she’s an adult after all so there’s no problem at all and it will be fun how the others react to that.
The O’Connell’s tattoos is a veeery interesting plot, I want to know more about that and it would give us more information about their past and how they were meant to end up in Egypt and their connection to the Med-jai tribe, something that sadly we didn’t get to know more in the Mummy Returns with Rick and Ardeth
And I love how you represented Alex perfectly, the same curious, smart and brave boy of the movie, and his connection to Madeline, maybe soon we get to know more when you continue this fic, so as Izzy who, for me, is a very funny character in the movie and I would like to see him interacting more with the crew, it’s just Izzy in all his glory
I love how you introduced us to the Med-jai tribe once again, especially with the aunt, and even Sameya, if Madeline and Ardeth get married, I’m pretty sure Madeline and Sameya could be good friends
And speaking about friends I like how in the last two fics you gave us a few moments of Evie and Madeline, maybe they are not so close like Madeline with Jonathan but I think they can have little sister’s in law moments, especially with Evie being the grown up there
Finally, if I continue writting about the things that I love from your fics I won’t finish, I really hope you can update one day, I promise I will wait no matter the years, as I said before, it is worth it
Good luck girl!
rockerpunk chapter 15 . 7/22/2020
Please update
Demonica-Death chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
More please!
Kuramalover86 chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
Omg! I love this series. It’s tearing me apart how stupid they are both being and I really REALLY want to see a happy ending so you better finish this with gusto. Please and thank you.
Snow chapter 15 . 4/28/2020
Hey. Hi ! I just wanted to ask when will you update your story The Return Of The Medjai. I am sorry I know you said that you won't update it until you are satisfied with revising your other stories but its just that I stumbled upon your Ardeth/OC story and it was the perfect story that I was looking for and the way you wrote it, its just amazing, so amazing that I feel like its really happening and now I am literally obsessed with it. So I please request you to finish that story first. PLEASE. I really desperately want to know what will happen in the story. Please consider it please. PLEASE
Snape's Opera Rose chapter 15 . 4/16/2020
I would like to start by saying it is exceedingly rare that I review anything these days (I know. I'm a horrible person). That being said...your story is PHENOMENAL. Your characters are so fleshed out and fit perfectly into the story. It's as if I remember them from the movies! You are an absolute genius. Please update. Please. If you have a PayPal or patreon etc I would gladly donate to get you to finish this.

Additionally, are you a published author? If so please direct me to your work as you are genuinely one of my favorite authors of all time. I am not saying this out of flattery. You are such a skilled writer it blows me away. Again, if you do have other works etc., please let me know and I just jump on that asap.

I wish you all the best.
Gonch Ni chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
Nasira is such a hopeless romantic, and I am loving it. *skweeeee*

Ok so, honestly? I am loving loving loving your OCs. They are so well written and naturally fit into your three fics that while reading Self Esteem, I literally forgot that they were OCs. I was like ‘pft no yeah I definitely remember this guy having named family members in the movies. Right? Right...?’

Nasira is a precious muffin and I love her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
I loved this wonderful triology and i do hope That you find it in you to write on.
You have a great writing style and I Wolf love to see Madeline and Ardeth happy.
Please write more