Reviews for The Return of the Medjai
I loved this wonderful triology and i do hope That you find it in you to write on.
You have a great writing style and I Wolf love to see Madeline and Ardeth happy.
Please write more
Carla chapter 15 . 1/16
Hey there,
I've read this trilogy about Madeline and Ardeth so many times now and I enjoy it so much! I really wish you're gonna continue and finish this wonderful piece of work.
I just love how fleshed out all the characters are and I am totally shipping Ardeth and Madeline! I love the way that Madeline integrates so well in the story of the two Mummy movies. And your wonderful writing style definitely contributes to the awesomeness of these three stories!
I would really like to see Ardeth and Maddie get to reconcile each other and be together again. And I'd like to know if we may expect something more developing between Jonathan and Nasira... though I couldn't tell by this point if it would fit if they ended up together at last... I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I know you currently are revising some of your stories but if you find some time maybe you wanna drop by and go on with this one? ;D
My best wishes for you and have a nice day ;)
dupree.alexus chapter 15 . 12/2/2019
I just finished the series so far and I'm kind of sad
WhiteWolf815 chapter 15 . 11/7/2019
I don’t care how long it’s been but please update this beautiful work of fiction. It’s bloody brilliantly!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 10/10/2019
Just checking in to see if you have updated the story yet
TheHatterM chapter 15 . 10/7/2019
This is the second time I’ve read through the entire series and I still love it! I really hope you continue and finish this story because it is just so good!
Sherie1945 chapter 15 . 5/6/2019
I’ve been binge reading your works and they are amazing! Truly your writing for these characters is perfect! You’ve really captured Jonathons wittiness, Ricks head strong attitude, and really made me fall in love with Maddie and Ardeths love story! Although it is unfinished and I hope to know the full story someday I understand how life can sweep you away from things. I hope your are doing well!
ruby.yifan chapter 15 . 5/2/2019
Pleaseeeee come back ;(((( I literally created an account to write this review because I love this boooooooooooook
Katriella Rosewood chapter 15 . 2/9/2019
I've been binge reading these mummy books of yours for the past week and I love them! I really hope you finish this, even though it hasn't been updated in a while. I love Madeline and I hope she and Ardeth end up together again!
Jscholl0126 chapter 15 . 1/20/2019
You promised you would finish
Hilaryh25 chapter 15 . 1/19/2019
Gah! Dont leave it like that! Please update its killing me lol
Books-n-Harleys chapter 15 . 1/11/2019
Please Update! I love absolutely love ArdethMaddie together, wish they'd get their heads outta their butts and realise that they love one another. Please Update!
MaryElisabeth chapter 15 . 10/29/2018
I hope one day you will continue this story. I love the whole series. You did an amazing job with Maddie (and Ardeth!) and I wish there was more to read :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2018
Ive read in a couple of days all your fanfics with Madeline and Ardeth and ive got one thing to say. THEY ARE AMAZING. They are so well written and the movie characters are on point. Madeline herself is an interesting character who is relatable and downright badass. I really hope you update this story cause im curious to see how it all ends . Please please update!
Lill. E. D chapter 15 . 10/16/2018