Reviews for Legacy
thedraconicwerewolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
...Wow. That's honestly all I can say. It's really a great story, but the result was pretty emotional that I honestly can't say anything. In this case, it's good that I can't think of anything to say. You made the emotion really shine through in this story, so much so that my silence on positive comments is in and of itself a positive.

I also take it that you're an avid writer seeing as how you know about the whole "Show, don't tell" spiel. Obviously, it would've been easier to be blunt and just say, "Ash is dead." and forgo all of the narrative. Instead, you showed us his death from his last moments of heroics to the procession that took place for his funeral. And in a sense, you used Pikachu's sacrifice as a way to connect Ash's impact on all those he met and befriended. A boy with a big smile and an even bigger heart that touched everybody, both friend and foe alike.

I say that you have the whole "Show, don't tell" thing down very well; I still need to work on that myself. Adding on top the emotion you put in and it makes this a great story. If you are planning to, then I hope you have a great career in writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Heart wrenching tear jerking, why did he have to die kind of stories.
Great job...*sobs*
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Thank goodness no one else is home to see me crying.
Purple Elephant chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh dear god please stop the tears... *sob*

You have one hell of a brain in there, you know that? This website has it's bad sides, unfortunately, but then you come across something like this. Even to an outsider who has never heard of Pokemon, you can sense the feeling in the story. As for myself, growing up with these characters, this story is, in a strange way, beautiful. I can hardly describe the feeling.

Trying to drop the nostalgia and sadness (it's tough, alright? *sniff*), I really enjoy your writing. You have no idea who I am (my name is Purple Elephant, I bet that helps narrow it down from 7 billion people), but I can state with conviction that you are an excellent writer. And if you do go crazy sometimes, well, we all have our moments.
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
i don't know what to say,
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
... This was heartbreaking. You wrote it so well, I felt I was actually there. And the last line was perfect. It really showed the bond between Ash and Pikachu.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Thiat...was amazing. Almost made me cry, even.
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was beautiful. I was absorbed in your words from the very first sentence. You told the story... simply beautifully - I can't describe it in any way else. Definitely one of the most powerful and effective stories I've ever read - actual fiction novels, short stories, fanfiction, the like.

Thank you for writing such a marvelous, splendid, beautifully tragic piece :)
RandomReader chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
My God... I love this story. Truly, I do. Thank you for making it, because it is a masterpiece of unequaled rivalry.

Thank you.
PokemonFanGurl11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG that was so! You deffo got to keep righting more stories like this! I cried :'(
RandomReader chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
So sad.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is a very good story and very sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
woo! Ash is finally dead!
Allebasii chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
holy crap! i dont know whats with me, but i'm really teary-eye today! this was the second time i cried while reading a fic where one or both of them die!
MightyMouseO.O chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
OH... you made me cry i had to stop reading and find some tissues.