Reviews for In The Name of Sai
Lili chapter 8 . 2/25
This story is amazing. It has very shonen like style where Hikaru is portrayed as a prodigy go player. It's fun and entertaining to read Hikaru beating all the pro go players. Surprisingly the go play were not confusing as it's usually hard to describe the go playing moves if you can't really play go. I like the way the author wrote the go play using the player's mental state instead of just focusing on the moves made so even non go players can appreciate the games.
zero02 chapter 8 . 1/7
this needs to get updates i find this exciting wanting more chapters and advancing
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Continue please
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Please update
awefanfic chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
please update soon!What will happen now?will hikaru achieve the hand of god?what would happen once he achieves it?will he continue to play Go?please update!
shaddai chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
brilliant fic.
this is absolutely amazing. i'm impressed
please write more chapters like this
but don't leave akira behind.
go is a two player game and thats the only way to achieve the divine move
GenkaiFan chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
So is this story abandon? A shame, really. I liked to have seen more. -GF
herseybarrules chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
LOL CAN'T WAIT to read the next chapter lol i hope it'll get updated soon :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I love your story. Please update a new chapter.
I want to know what will happen in the match. :-[
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Your awesome...
Please update this story..
akicun chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
i really really really love the way this story is going (sorry for my english)
can't wait for another chapter. i love how everyone can finally see how great hikaru is.

I love you. Do continue
bigman77 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
i love this story!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Excellent story! This should've been how the Manga/Anime ended rather than how it actually did. I know it's been a year but I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. It has so much potential! :D
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
fanfic interesting, but where is the continuation?
kat chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I Enjoyed reading your story. I am eager to read how Hikaru beats Ogata and other elite Go players. Please continue with the story.