Reviews for In The Name of Sai
shaddai chapter 8 . 9/24
brilliant fic.
this is absolutely amazing. i'm impressed
please write more chapters like this
but don't leave akira behind.
go is a two player game and thats the only way to achieve the divine move
GenkaiFan chapter 8 . 8/17
So is this story abandon? A shame, really. I liked to have seen more. -GF
herseybarrules chapter 8 . 1/1
LOL CAN'T WAIT to read the next chapter lol i hope it'll get updated soon :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I love your story. Please update a new chapter.
I want to know what will happen in the match. :-[
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Your awesome...
Please update this story..
akicun chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
i really really really love the way this story is going (sorry for my english)
can't wait for another chapter. i love how everyone can finally see how great hikaru is.

I love you. Do continue
bigman77 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
i love this story!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Excellent story! This should've been how the Manga/Anime ended rather than how it actually did. I know it's been a year but I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. It has so much potential! :D
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
fanfic interesting, but where is the continuation?
kat chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I Enjoyed reading your story. I am eager to read how Hikaru beats Ogata and other elite Go players. Please continue with the story.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
cute ;) too bad it's on hiatus right now- I hope you'll continue?
hn.slowpoke chapter 8 . 11/6/2013

I love your story. It's not slow-paced; it's not too fast, either. It's just... right?
I wanna see Touya too. I don't know if as of now he's lagging behind or still up to par. They're rivals after all, yes?
At stories like this, and in these parts especially, a little bit of jealousy as a rival from Akira would be nice (wink:wink)

hehehe. Hope you update soon!
Elisesadlynogo chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Amazing, amazing, brilliant story. It's very well written, interesting, so nice and addicting. ;) I really enjoyed reading it- as a whole and the Sai dream scenes in particular- they're very sweet. Please continue! :)
tenshinostar chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I enjoy your story very much! The character development of hikaru is great... I liked how sai shows up in his dreams, and how everyone is neutral with each other, i'm just thinking about time since everyone's friends with hikaru to begin with. Its' great! Can't wait for more...Update when you can of luck!
jil chapter 8 . 7/23/2013