Reviews for In The Name of Sai
akicun chapter 8 . 2/26
i really really really love the way this story is going (sorry for my english)
can't wait for another chapter. i love how everyone can finally see how great hikaru is.

I love you. Do continue
bigman77 chapter 8 . 2/21
i love this story!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 2/13
Excellent story! This should've been how the Manga/Anime ended rather than how it actually did. I know it's been a year but I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. It has so much potential! :D
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6
fanfic interesting, but where is the continuation?
kat chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I Enjoyed reading your story. I am eager to read how Hikaru beats Ogata and other elite Go players. Please continue with the story.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
cute ;) too bad it's on hiatus right now- I hope you'll continue?
Enon Lee chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Waoooo...

I love your story. It's not slow-paced; it's not too fast, either. It's just... right?
I wanna see Touya too. I don't know if as of now he's lagging behind or still up to par. They're rivals after all, yes?
At stories like this, and in these parts especially, a little bit of jealousy as a rival from Akira would be nice (wink:wink)

hehehe. Hope you update soon!
Elisesadlynogo chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Amazing, amazing, brilliant story. It's very well written, interesting, so nice and addicting. ;) I really enjoyed reading it- as a whole and the Sai dream scenes in particular- they're very sweet. Please continue! :)
tenshinostar chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I enjoy your story very much! The character development of hikaru is great... I liked how sai shows up in his dreams, and how everyone is neutral with each other, i'm just thinking about time since everyone's friends with hikaru to begin with. Its' great! Can't wait for more...Update when you can though...best of luck!
jil chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Please udate soon.
pandora vanity chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
would you please update? i really want to read the match between ogata and hikaru...that will be a blast! i always like when hikaru defeated ogata...or whenever situation ogata is with hikaru apparently... well i do love ogata and both of them is my absolute favorite pairing besides yong ha and hikaru pairing. ... pweatty pweeaseee?
Eclipse130 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
UPDATE !
Jon chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
hehehe very interesting indeed. I can't wait to see the showdown between shindo and creepy :P
The story jumps around a bit and Shindo does gain skill quite quickly... but.. I don't care because you've made a cool story :)
Thanks for sharing,
Jon
mamita chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, I love Hikaru, Hikaru dumb is that sometimes gets into trouble as the others, oh, I love the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, is so cute and uke, although Hikaru is an idiot sometimes lol, and Sai is so "it" also hehe, I like when Touya Hikaru dominates, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, though I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru is a shame there is not much action between two of them, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru, and the IsumixHikaru, although there is many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke I'm sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Are-en1 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Nice,i love whr this is heading, I lv hw u brought hikaru character to live. I hope there more update frm u,keep up the good work. Kanbate ne!