Reviews for In The Name of Sai
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/9
Please update
awefanfic chapter 8 . 1/19
please update soon!What will happen now?will hikaru achieve the hand of god?what would happen once he achieves it?will he continue to play Go?please update!
shaddai chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
brilliant fic.
this is absolutely amazing. i'm impressed
please write more chapters like this
but don't leave akira behind.
go is a two player game and thats the only way to achieve the divine move
GenkaiFan chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
So is this story abandon? A shame, really. I liked to have seen more. -GF
herseybarrules chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
LOL CAN'T WAIT to read the next chapter lol i hope it'll get updated soon :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I love your story. Please update a new chapter.
I want to know what will happen in the match. :-[
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Your awesome...
Please update this story..
akicun chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
i really really really love the way this story is going (sorry for my english)
can't wait for another chapter. i love how everyone can finally see how great hikaru is.

I love you. Do continue
bigman77 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
i love this story!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Excellent story! This should've been how the Manga/Anime ended rather than how it actually did. I know it's been a year but I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. It has so much potential! :D
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
fanfic interesting, but where is the continuation?
kat chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I Enjoyed reading your story. I am eager to read how Hikaru beats Ogata and other elite Go players. Please continue with the story.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
cute ;) too bad it's on hiatus right now- I hope you'll continue?
hn.slowpoke chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Waoooo...

I love your story. It's not slow-paced; it's not too fast, either. It's just... right?
I wanna see Touya too. I don't know if as of now he's lagging behind or still up to par. They're rivals after all, yes?
At stories like this, and in these parts especially, a little bit of jealousy as a rival from Akira would be nice (wink:wink)

hehehe. Hope you update soon!
Elisesadlynogo chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Amazing, amazing, brilliant story. It's very well written, interesting, so nice and addicting. ;) I really enjoyed reading it- as a whole and the Sai dream scenes in particular- they're very sweet. Please continue! :)