Reviews for From the Beginning
96th Scorpio chapter 33 . 8/12/2018
Omg I love this!
Uhura the 9th chapter 33 . 5/12/2018
I liked the beginning when they first met, touched when they broke up. the chocolate cake was way funny!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/7/2017
This is the best Star Trek fanfic I have read yet. No, wait; it might be the best FANFIC I have read!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/7/2017
Wow!
I love the part about his (Spock's) hood looking like a box on his head! It made me laugh SO hard!
You are an amazing writer, thank you for giving us the outstanding pleasure of reading you're fenominal work!
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Just saw newest movie...loved it..sure wish someone would write some new sroies...ty...
Guest chapter 33 . 11/29/2013
First time reviewer, soon to be regular ( I stumbled onto this website by accident but after reading your story, I'm stayin for the sequel) . You captured Spock and Unura very well. Great job on giving a beginning for those two. Love your work, I'm a big fan
LittleMissAbigail chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
I loved this! Absolutely wonderful!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Talk about a comedy of errors! Of course this would happen.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
You covered the chocolate dilemma! Yay!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
This chapter had me cracking up so much I thought I wasn't going to make it. "I find potatoes sexually appealing." Bahahahaha
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Loving this so far! But you do seem to have made a few factual errors. Specifically, that chocolate is to Vulcans like alcohol is to humans so he would have been cautious in eating it and rather inebriated after doing so. Also, Vulcans blood only turns green when exposed to air. They blush red like humans.
Jane.knight.knight chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
You don't deserve to be loved you deserve to be hit with a flying titanic (aka yes I'm happy)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
The terms you're looking for are ashayam or k'diwa
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Just to let you know, while you have a good imagination and ideas pertaining to stories, you are in serious need of an editor. Also, it is KLINGON, not "kilgon." At least know the content pertaining to a particular subject if you are going to write about it.
Cas-Has-Vulcan-Ears chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You are awesome, this story is awesome. It's so hard to find a good fanfic story with the original characters. That isn't a love story between Kirk and Spock. Not that there's anyhing wrong with that, It's just nice to have optons!