Reviews for Drought and Flood
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
What a sweet piece. Poor sick Dean, poor scared Sam. *snuggles them both* Love the thumb kiss, that was really a precious touch, made me think of them as wee.

Rosssse chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
oh I really liked this. Especially the thunder and of course the "as if invoking the childish healing properties of kisses."

"The drought is over. From Sam’s eyes, the flood begins." Love the ending - it sounds kind of ominous, like the storms not completely over... I dno, can't word it, but love it all the same! Great job.

Rose x
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
*sighs happily* That was just great! I loved the childish healing properties of kisses.

Love it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww, healing property of kisses! Now that would be a sight! A last desperate attempt to save his brother! Adorable!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I'm not sure whether I like your A/N or the story better! LOL! Naw - the A/N is great but the story is awesome! Loved the images here and the moment of Dean's fever breaking as your focus!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
"He presses a thumb to his lips, brushing the digit along his brother’s cheek, as if invoking the childish healing properties of kisses."

Sweetest thing ever.

PADavis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'm so sorry it took me so long to find you - there are a lot this week. This was beautifully done. What a wonderful birthday present! Thank you so much.

And 100 words! Congrats.

LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Now THIS is an image I am taking with me. Much obliged!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Love the contrast...drought and flood. Very nice.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
owh hunny, very poetic! Bev xx
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this one was fun! "initially I thought unconscious Dean? what fun is that?" but it was!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw. *sniff* Perfectly awesome drabble! *sniff* Very well done.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Lovely imagery, especially the kiss part. very visual.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aww - This drabble is just lovely - very much puts the reader There! - Amongst the best!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009