Reviews for Anchluss
WiiPuu chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Where did these stupid human names come from... every damn Fic story has them and yet not a single episode or chapter in hetalia possessed them. Worst part is most of the time I dont realize a story uses them till I start readin. Hundreds of fic... all of them use these retarded names.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was really good! I'm a big fan of GerAust and this fanfic of them is well done, though sad as well. I like the way you wrote Austria, he was IC. I just love his personality which makes this so much better for me x3 (of course I'd go on about that some more, since he's one of my absolute favorite characters, but I won't do that to this review) You captured the sadness and feeling well, and I enjoyed reading! You've got a knack for writing C:
moocatdog chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow that was really good. I don’t think you needed to worry about anyone flaming you. Because of this I now like Austria before this I never wanted to read anything with him. Thanks D
Hatsuharu chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVE LOVE please do more of ger aust 8DDDDDDDDDDD 3
Russhka chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is one of the better stories I read. Great job. It was both enjoyable and and a tiny bit sad.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh, that was lovely :'3
DaftSilverInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I feel so bad for Roderich AND Ludwig both. Even in the process of breaking Roderich, Ludwig felt ashamed of doing it. And Roderich having to cope with the fact his own neighbor/son had betrayed him so swiftly, I don't think I'd be able to cope with something like that if that ever happened. Very well written, with a few errors here and there. But not even that took away from the quality of the story.

Watched and added to favorites! 3
skullster chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw... Poor Roderich and Ludwig. D": I really enjoyed reading this and I love your style of writing greatly. You really captured both sides of the spectrum well. C:
bloodtoblush chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ZOMG.

I love it

You portayed them so well, and your plot was great! I personally lovelovelovelovelove Roderich, I was so happy you kept him in character.

Anyway, THIS WAS AWESOME.

kiri
YsoldeBlackhand chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This was my first hetalia fanfic... I love it. Very very nice.
The Twilight Necromancer chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
*DIES INSIDE* THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT? OMG. X-X Poor Austria! D8 And I love this pairing so much...The poor thing...
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
First of all I'm going to start off by saying that I don't usually read dubcon/noncon fics (I'm not quite sure which to classify this one as), but since there's a pitiful amount of Germany/Austria in existance, I thought what the Hell, I'll go for it. So I may be a little biased against that, but overall it was pretty good and an interesting take on why Roderich may have acquiesced to the Anschluss so easily.

For a bit of concrit, I'll just point out that you have a few random tense changes going on, but that's the only downside I could find to your actual writing (plus a couple of typos, but they didn't bother me since they were so minor) so your spelling/grammar was very good and you have talent at writing. There were a couple of times when you used a word that I don't think really conveyed what you were trying to say (e.g. 'a vile glint in his eye' I think you said at one point...I don't think that 'vile' is quite the right word here). But I was still able to understand what you were trying to say every time, so it's not like it was a major vocab disaster.

The characterisation was also good, although some points were a little iffy. I don't think a kiss really fits with the forceful nature of the whole scene...even if it's rough, a kiss is generally a sign of tenderness or affection. Though maybe that's just me being picky. Also, at times you described them as being 'embarrassed'...well, I don't really think that's the right word to use. This isn't an embarrassing situation. To Roderich, it's probably pretty shocking, horrifying, and confusing, and to Ludwig - well, you were doing great with him at first, I loved how you weaved in the guilt between the lust he can't help feeling and the sense of duty towards the Fuhrer. You got him down pat and then sort of went a bit off track. Later on you said about him gathering his dignity too...but since Ludwig was the one in the position of power, surely he's the one who kept his dignity and came out on top (sorry for the bad pun there, I couldn't resist XD) and it's Roderich who's been overpowered and lost his dignity.

I did really like the end, however, how Ludwig quietly apologises and how he doesn't turn around because he can't bear to look at what he's doen to Roderich. I also think you captured Roderich's pain very well in the last paragraph, and the way he wishes that Ludwig was holding him even though Ludwig is the one who hurt him really shows how much he must care about Ludwig. It was a great ending.

I hope I haven't seemed too harsh here! I did enjoy the story, but after looking at the reviews and not seeing anything in the way of concrit, I thought I'd give you some (although you may wish that I hadn't XD I don't know, some writers love it, some hate it). I hope that you'll write some more Germany/Austria at some point because it needs more love and I'd like to see more from you :)
666-kyubi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I RATHER ENJOY THIS :D

...Like...to the max :'D
Annabel N chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was amazing! I didn't find a single error, it was beautifully crafted and captivating. Normally I don't go for GermanyxAustria, but that was just too good. I feel like it reflected history well, and it was also very moving. Fantastic!
JulioTheGoldfish chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
To Be Honest, This Is Probably The Best Fanfiction I've Ever Read... I Hope That Doesn't Make Me Seem Like A Bad Person. The Detail And Emotion Behind These Words Were Enough To Bring Me To The Verge Of Tears... It Was Amazing!

I Fear That Words Can't Do This Enough Justice.

I Hope In The Future You'll Write Some More GerxAus... I'll Be Looking Forward To It! :D