Reviews for Meteor Fallen
Alizabeth Roc chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
sobbing. Wow, that was super sad. I'm looking forward to reading your other fics. I thought you did a great job using the setting to enhance the scene and the emotion. Powerful, but not over the top. If you like to cry & you get a chance to read An Angel Lost, its my one shot in which a Cullen dies (had to do it). I'd love to hear what you think

/s/5627508/1/An_Angel_Lost

s/5627508/1/An_Angel_Lost
Landalein chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow

That is the most heartbreaking piece of writing I've read in a long time.
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Sniff...man...New moon is going to be hard to watch at least the first half...sniff. Very good angust. Just right. Lol,Kiki
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ouch, that was ruff to read...i mean in a good way! It was so sad...I just know I'm going to be bawling like a baby when I watch this scene in the movie theatre! Great job.
Hi.My.Fav.Number.Is.27 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I am going to cry! how could he!
in the hallway with jeans chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
.gosh.

I like how you kept the actual dialogue!

I feel so bad,

I was in math class when I read New Moon, and I started crying, everyone thought I was insane

I threw the book off my desk and crosed my arms when Sam got her instead of Edward coming back to rescue her.

All the girls in my class were reading it, and they totally undestood, but my teacher, and all the biys thought I had gone insane time 10, it was kind of funny.
OnceGoneNowForever chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
absolutely amazing! though i would recommend reading the midnight sun partial draft that stephenie meyer posted on her website. especially regarding the portion about Lonnie. i won't spoil it for you, but i will say that he doesn't have a happy ending...
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this is really, incredibly, awesomely, well written. I love it!