Reviews for A Force to be Reckoned With
milkysupernova chapter 4 . 7/24
This is incredible tale, not short, not long, written impressively I will never done. thank you writing superb story. :o Now go find other story to read.
milkysupernova chapter 3 . 7/24
'craptastic' bahaha! man, Dean has no self-preservance. Off to chapter 4!
milkysupernova chapter 2 . 7/24
Trust Dean to be like Kirk in Star War, totally can see them don't work well in Star Trek or else real Kirk has serious headache talking Dean along McCoy. He's good enough, in SW. Sam in anyway resemble Luke as what Jared portray in Supernatural, they totally get along but Luke preferably with Sam but not Dean, to his opinion. Luke's mentor may not think that way, he's like Archer exasperated with Dean thought elder Winchester wanted to be agent or something for sake to pull down dark force.
milkysupernova chapter 1 . 7/24
Into Star Wars, wonder who is Bobby in this. Nerf herding idiot is new from Sam. xD
It is entertaining, I myself into science but not techno babble or something, Star War alone is another level.
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 4/17
This is so great. I like this idea for an AU and i I think you did a wonderful job.
angellec chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
favorite Star Wars crossover ever.
quoththeraven5 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This was AMAZING!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
:D This made my night. The emotions were just so amazing and they could legitimately read eachother's minds. Not like they already do or anything. Anywho, your writing was fantastic and everything was just done perfectly :)
Music Marauder chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I don't remember if I have commented but I love this story. Thank you for posting! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I just really really really love this story! You've managed to capture the dynamics of Sam and Dean in a setting so unlike their normal one. I loved the hinted at backstory of Sam's flirting with the Dark Side, and I loved the dynamic between Sam and Dean and their respective crews. The ending was brilliant too, with them going off on their own. Another thing you did really well was to make the action sequences both intense and easy to follow, which is a lot harder than it looks! Thanks for writing and keep up the great work! :D
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Just read this story yesterday and I really enjoyed it.

The brothers' shared telepathy in the Force was so interesting and could be further explored.

I know it's been a few years since you wrote this but if you ever have a "re-musing" towards it, you might consider a sequel.

Best regards, Giacinta
SylverSpyder chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Oh goodness, this is brilliant. I wonder what John was like in this world? I love the Impala thing. Awesome AU!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I'm a long time Star Wars fan and I loved your tale of the Jedi Winchester brothers. Making Sam's ship Stanford and Dean's the Impala was clever.
FullMetal Edward chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
I REALLY love this story, probably as much as I love "In the Genes." I'll admit I wasn't to sure when I first saw it, Star Wars and Supernatural is a pretty big crossover but you did it extremely well.

I'm a fan of AU's and you have a serious talent for writing them! I was wondering if perhaps maybe you'd thought of continuing this one? You put all these interesting nuggets in the story of past story where Sam nearly went darkside and Dean had to bring him back - they were written out so well I actually went back through your stories looking for it and was disappointed when I couldn't find it.

Also, you set it up beautifully at the end to a completely open Universe where you could literally take it anywhere you wanted and do anything you wanted - like, I don't know, a series of one shots or shorts like what you're doing for the "In the Genes" sequel (and thank you for that by the way, I totally squealed in happiness and have already recommended it to two friends).

ANYHOO, I love the story and would absolutely read a prequel and/or sequel if you ever went back to it. Thanks for the awesome writing! :) :)
sapphermine chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I don't know a whole lot about Star Wars (hahahaha yeah, pathetic XD) but this was amazing! I kind of saw why there is and will always will be a HUGE hype over it.

As usual, you do an awesome job at Sam and Dean's characterizations. Loved how you incorporated Sam's going darkside, Dean's love as the one thing that brought Sam back, as well as Dean's unending selflessness into the story. I also loved that the boys are (in)famous! Haha! I always love reading things like that about the Winchesters, because they do deserve the recognition. And

Seriously, you are... idol! Can't wait to read more from you!3