Reviews for A Force to be Reckoned With
anon chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
i love u! This was the best, most fun, most exciting bloody SPN story I have read in ages! The perfect AU done perfectly For Them. Again, love.
anon chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I am so glad I'm reading this all at once or this would've killed me. Did I mention I love this AU and assuming Dean lives you must revisit it, MUST!

If you would believe the same thing about yourself, there would be no stopping you Dean. None

-btw that is the truest encapsulation of Dean Winchester's character I have ever come across. It'd be a trip if they actually went there before the show's over. I mean if you're gonna taken on Lucifer, you kinda need your therapy in check
anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow! The brothers as Jedi and Captains of the alliance on different battle cruisers, this is a most awesome AU! Dean's strength and brilliance and bravery and complete inability to see that Sam needs him as much as he needs Sam just in a completely different way. And Sam's incredible need for and love of his brother to tether him. I'd better see this bond back tight and hard in season 5 or I'm switching my love to the Dollhouse!
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Very interesting. Obviously the boys were old enough to have lived through the purges so when was htis set in the Star Wars timeline?
Diane chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Nicely done. I have always liked the way you portrayed Sam and Dean and their incredible connection. That connection has been quite screwed up and practically non-existent this last season, but reading your stories always gives me a good feeling about the Winchester brothers.

Well done.
Rhesa chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Wonderful story. The action scenes were great - real edge of seat stuff! you write so vividly. And of course the brotherly love was perfect - moving and adorable.

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I always love how you end your stories. The final chapter, the wonderful brother moments, me smiling as I read it, just perfect.

You had some great lines in this chapter, such as Sam's thoughts about Dean, 'no one had ever fully understood the bond between him and Dean. That to lose one Winchester was to lose them both.' That is true in the "SN" world too.

Sam searching for Dean among the wreckage of the Impala,

'he sought out his brother’s unique light amid the brightness.' Loved how Dean heard Sam and 'followed him' - coming back for his little brother.

I really like Dean and Sam as Jedi's, but you still captured the "SN" Winchesters that we all love. Dean waking up to see his brother next to him, 'to see Sam hovering over him, wearing a goofy, happy smile that Jedi Knights weren’t supposed to sport. Ever. But when had Winchesters ever cared about decorum.'

I love Dean's plans, because we know he can think on his feet (or when he is sitting on the ground leaning against his brother) - Dean comes up with Plan Z.

Than the simple line that Sam said filled with love that Dean echoed, “Long as we go together, I’m ready for anything,”

What a perfect way to wrap up your story, with Sam by Dean's side as he wakes from his healing trance. 'If Dean didn’t like his closeness, well then Dean should learn not to try his darnest to get himself killed next time.'

I'm so glad that the brothers have chose to travel together instead of going separate ways, that is the way it should be.

There were times when I was reading this story, I wondered about the backstory of Sam's fight with the darkness and than Sam saving Dean, but at this time, I'd rather read stories about them being together, so any future stories of the brothers traveling, 'looking for trouble and finding it' as only Winchesters can do, that would be fun.

Of course, whatever the next story is you choose to share with us about the Winchesters, I'll read.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It was just the right length and thank you! for all the quick updates.

Until next time, take care.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I just had the most stressful week ever, what with finals and moving - and I come back to my computer to find this little gem waiting for me! I loved Sam's affiliation with the Dark Side; it is a perfect allegory (or something) for how he is in the show. Oh, and the names of the ships highly amused me!

I do sorta wonder what would happen if Dean and Han Solo ever met up... heeheehee. Something tells me they'd probably really like each other, as long as Dean kept his eyes off Leia. ;D

Great story, and may the Force be with you as well!
mcatB chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Absolutely loved this, Cheryl! I do hope you write some further adventures of these two Jedi! I'm sure to read any you do - maybe Dean will find a small ship, fix it up, name her the Impala... And meet up with one of their Jedi Masters, Jedi Bobby?
killerangel666 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Awesome story! I loved it. Are you going to do a sequel where Sam and Dean are on the Empire held planets? I'd defenetly read it if you do.
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Hey cool ending...loved how the brother will be together again...so are you going to revisit this story in the future...you certainly have set it up for an obvious place for a sequel...Liked how you put in lines from the original movie like "“If it’s not, this will be a short trip," perfect...great job!
Karma22 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Dammit, I don't even like Star Wars, and was very put out that you weren't finishing any of the others, but now that I've read the entire story, now i want more! Dammit!
DarkAero chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
OMG... OMG... I love you! \ö.ö/

The last chapter, the ending, was very very nice.

I'd really like to read more about this. This is awesome.

So if you decided to write a sequel to this... OMG... I think I'd die of joy. ö.ö
sylia91 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
You know, it's silly of me but as soon as the boys were reunited I no longer was as worried about them. Same goes for the season finale, Lucifer rising and the screen whiting out but the boys holding each other up was the most uplifting scene all season 4 for me. Great fic! I look forward to your updates on the other fics of yours that I am fervently following.:)
Stacee Phelps chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
You do realize that after finishing this fantastic tale, that you will probably be called upon to write more about it? This story was FANTASTIC and I loved reading it. I never at all thought that Star Wars and Supernatural would make a good combo, but this story has certainly changed my thinking on that! Please, continue this, maybe something about the brothers meeting up with Han, Luke, and Leia or something. But, please consider expanding this more.

Would love it!