Reviews for The Final Judgement
This is very well written! I had tears, goosebumps and "AAWW" moments.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 4/28
oh my gosh you retold one of the most emotionally charged scenes from DBZ and my eyes hurt from crying. so powerful. I love everything. the way you made me feel her pain, that loss it was tremendous. that reunion with Vegeta at the end with no words was intense. thank you for writing this. I'm still crying. this is so beautiful.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I'm so full of emotions, happy that it ended on a happy note. Great story! :)
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Omg's that was so sweet an lustful. *but i cried a lest 8 times i think* but it was sad an cute
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Amazing story! Gosh I teared up like five times! But it was so sweet! Awesome job! :)
Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I was also listening to the song 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran which was just recently covered by Chester see and Andy Lange and it was just perfect... It went so well that at times it gave me shivers :) Once again, well done! I love this so much and I'm DEFIANTLY reading this again haha :D
Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This...was just...pure genius! I love it so much my heart sunk so many times with all these intimate moments throughout the story 3 I honestly wish that this was actually in the story because it was just beautiful :) You've captured the moment perfectly that I almost cried too haha this is the best thing I have ever read! :D
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Liked it! Cute ending. Thanks for the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it dude my favorite!/_
Ermilus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love it
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very nice. The interaction between Bulma and Trunks after Vegeta died was very sweet, and the end with Vegeta coming back was cute. Put a smile on my face at the end.
alice chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
nice dud
abbieouji chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OMG! i started crying! i had 2 leave 4 tissuses 5 times! i wuz also listenin' 2 the song 'Only One' by Yellowcard 4 the entire story! it goes really well w/ it! great job!
abbieouji chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
AWWWW! this is my favorite story EVER on fanfiction! and trust me, i've read alot. but no joke, it was amazing, but i gotta say, whenever bulma cried, i cried 2. :: blushes :: and the ed part with trunks, that was sweet v/t time, in their own special way. ya know what? this deserves an award!

*************** abbieouji out! PEACE! ***************