Reviews for Stay with me Sway with me
Rosie S chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed this! But I do think a sequel would be possible, though it might have to defy canon a bit - it could have all of Snape's angst as he watches her starting a relationship with Lupin and maybe him saving her in the final battle or possibly seeing her when she dies with her original face (which admittedly would be a horribly depressing ending!) I think there is a lot of room for author creativity during the seventh year book because there is nothing in the Deathly Hallows that says that Tonks and Snape couldn't have had some sort of relationship. Well done anyway on this, just some thoughts because I really enjoyed it and love both those characters :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
In my best Snape voice
"Sparks flying so early? My, my..*sneer*...
But this short distraction was.. generally adequate, miss coffeonthepatio. I look forward to better work.*smirk*"

Me: AMAZING!

Regards,
The 14 year old fan;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Fuck You!
spinster cat lady chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I like that it's not a happy ending & canon compliant
AnaBrest15 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I loved
Montara chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
What a bitter ending! I can't believe he did that to her! So sad! And I think he loved her, he just fooled himself into thinking that he didn't to make it easier on him. :((
nightkitty555 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This has been an interesting read.
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Lovely fic, thankyou :-)
A for Antechinus chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Hiya,

well that was good.

Whilst I would like to chop your head off, the ending was what was needed.

Thankyou for this fic. I greatly enjoyed it. Cheers A
I Luv R-T chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
CHOP!

hehe sorry.. i'm a sucker for happy endings, but i still really enjoyed this :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
I'm not sure if I love or hate it. If there were a sequel (with a happy ending) this would most definately be one of my favourite fanfictions, EVER. But since it's not...
rainbows-n-darkness chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I really liked it! And as sad as I was to see that it wasn't a happy ending, it makes me wonder... do they get back together? (Maybe a sequel?) I hope so! :) Well Done!
Allie Martha chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The ending is pain. It hurts, it pisses me off so much, makes me soo angry so very angry.

But somehow it fits. It hurts, but in a bittersweet way.

The ending is fine and in a way right but not forever, a sequel would be perfect.

Please, please.
UniqueInsanity chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Every now and then I'll read this fic, for hat must be like the tenth time now.. It just seems to get more heartbreaking each time.. Tonks and Sev are by far my most favourite pairing ever (: This fic is what makes them.. You potray them so brilliantly, J.K. would know she has some competition.. I really love everything about this, you have amazing talent, and I can't wait to read more from you (:

Ox
shigeki11 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
hello!

Interesting read...though I much prefer Hermione to Tonks.

nonetheless, I really liked your exploration of Tonks; I've never really seen her as much besides comic relief.

anyways, on to your next fic! I can't remember if I've read it or not...we'll see (:

~shigeki