Reviews for Stay with me Sway with me
AnaBrest15 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I loved
Montara chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
What a bitter ending! I can't believe he did that to her! So sad! And I think he loved her, he just fooled himself into thinking that he didn't to make it easier on him. :((
nightkitty555 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This has been an interesting read.
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Lovely fic, thankyou :-)
A for Antechinus chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Hiya,

well that was good.

Whilst I would like to chop your head off, the ending was what was needed.

Thankyou for this fic. I greatly enjoyed it. Cheers A
I Luv R-T chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
CHOP!

hehe sorry.. i'm a sucker for happy endings, but i still really enjoyed this :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
I'm not sure if I love or hate it. If there were a sequel (with a happy ending) this would most definately be one of my favourite fanfictions, EVER. But since it's not...
rainbows-n-darkness chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I really liked it! And as sad as I was to see that it wasn't a happy ending, it makes me wonder... do they get back together? (Maybe a sequel?) I hope so! :) Well Done!
Allie Martha chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The ending is pain. It hurts, it pisses me off so much, makes me soo angry so very angry.

But somehow it fits. It hurts, but in a bittersweet way.

The ending is fine and in a way right but not forever, a sequel would be perfect.

Please, please.
UniqueInsanity chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Every now and then I'll read this fic, for hat must be like the tenth time now.. It just seems to get more heartbreaking each time.. Tonks and Sev are by far my most favourite pairing ever (: This fic is what makes them.. You potray them so brilliantly, J.K. would know she has some competition.. I really love everything about this, you have amazing talent, and I can't wait to read more from you (:

Ox
shigeki11 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
hello!

Interesting read...though I much prefer Hermione to Tonks.

nonetheless, I really liked your exploration of Tonks; I've never really seen her as much besides comic relief.

anyways, on to your next fic! I can't remember if I've read it or not...we'll see (:

shigeki
hochexplosiv chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Beautifully written but oh so sad. Maybe thats the beauty about it.
librarywitch chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Hey you said is was cannon compliant. This was beautiful, such a wonderful story of star-crossed lovers. Thanks so much for sharing.
Mithran Princess chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
I still like this story. even though i am a sap for happy endings in romantic stories. Even though i would have liked to see how you took it and made it a happy ending, i do like that you made your own path, and went with the unexpected. i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. It;s nice to finally read some that don't follow the normal trend. Keep up the great work.
SNAPE4 chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
aww this was incredibly depressing, but very very well written and good