Reviews for Love Child
please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
its good
sweet magic gal chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Great! please continue this story! I think it has a lot of pontental!
UNKNOW chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
yeah keep going with this story i like it, and as for other stories, just put them on hold. i haven't updated some in a while, but i'm on writers block. um yeah keep going this was neet
sm fan chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
You've gotten a great start to the story. I would love to see Chibi-Usa and Endymion's reaction to Aiko. Also Aiko's reaction to Diamond too. I hope you would continue the story. Keep up the good work.
Unknown reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hi! I just found your story and it seems interesting. I'm sure you can do something great with this plot. But I've got many questions for this prologue:

When and why did Pluto have the baby with her? Why did she give the baby to Serenity? And how the others will react when they found out the truth about the baby?

Maybe you should take time to describe ChibiUsa's and Serenity's feelings. It seems that they aknowledged what happened without emotion.

But don't misunderstand me: this isn't a criticism. I really want to know ideas you have for this story. So please update as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Until next!
Jacky chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
The story seems grate. Please Continue
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Okaayy... that's TOTALLY not fair. *lol* If Aiko is Usagi's kid, I say Usagi should have been allowed to raise Aiko, instead of Pluto taking Aiko away from Usagi and giving her to Usagi's future self, Neo Queen Serenity. Pluto basically took away Aiko's status as firstborn child of the royal moon family I think, and made her second born if she's now officially several years younger than her 'little' halfsister.