Reviews for A Better Person
Vela513 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really liked this. You did make him more human. Very nice!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I think you did do a good job of making Dudley seem human, heart-breakingly so, but successfully.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like your take on Dudley - really insightful and unflinching. I think you did a great job with this story.
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, that was powerful.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You cleared up a lot of things that Rowling didn't and you reflected on Dudley's childhood life and wrote a post-DH life that is both very reasonable and heart-wrenching at the same time.

Glad Dudley figured out Dumbledore's words by the time he grew up, though. :) I wish there was more on how he got married.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I enjoyed each little glimpse of Dudley as he struggled with his loss, each time coming closer to realising what he truly lost. Well done.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Nicely written. It's always good to see fanfictions that portray Dudley as a more human character.
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
good job. i really liked this. dudley never relly gets much attention and this was well done!
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was excellent. You really put Dudley into a believable perspective and i found myself feeling very sorry for him.

Your order is a bit odd but that's not too much of a problem. Also, you have a few typos towards the end. The one which sticks out in my head is Dudley calling his mother 'mom', because he's not American.

Anyway, this was great. I can't work out why it doesn't have more reviews. My favourite was probably the Tara one.

Keep on writing.

Geth342
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You did your job as a writer so I hope you are eternally happy!

I think it would flow better if it had gone from Tara to Good Job instead of Magic first, but you did a great job with this so I won't complain!