Reviews for A Sunnydale Christmas
sgclevel28 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
awww :) what a wonderful feel-good fic. And I think you convey the characters very true to what we see in the show. Well done, a pleasure to read :)
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Say it with me people...one, two, three...Aw! That was simply awesome! I can't believe this was your first fic, it was good! Loved the fluff and I ADORE the way you write Spike. Reluctantly and confusedly kind. Just the way he should be. Very nice. Thanx for the little gem of a read, keep 'em coming!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was even sweeter than little marshmallows. Lovely story. More please. I like the idea of Spike nearly spitting at being called Rupert. I might have to stop giggling if Spike really dislikes it. Perhaps I'll smirk instead.
Culf chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
"How could this kid eat with her foot permanently stuck in her mouth like that? All the same, at Dru’s name he felt an unpleasant little pang." And "Almost without thinking, he unwrapped the paper and briefly thought, if this turns out to be a Backstreet Boys CD, chip or no" That was fantabolouse! You know, I used to be a BSB fan. *covers in shame*
“Xander acting like an idiot. Now there’s something you don’t see every day,
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
THIS was your first fic? Meltha, you witch, it's like 100 times better than my first!
Bwit chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
aw..so cute and sweet and aww!

;F[read my fanfics i have sharp teeth and am not afraid to used them! hehe]
Readasaur chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Awww... the brat can be cute and mildly endearing.
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Yeah-yeah! You see, THIS is how people should write Spike-he should be confused when he starts feeling nice towards people, but still gruff on the outside. Lots of authors are turning him into a pussy-cat. GRRR! But you have it right! And me, well, I'm only up to early season 5, so I like to keep him a bastard. But this WORKS SO WELL! That's why you're on my favourite author list. Kudos to you!
Kendra A chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Geez, I love your fanfic. Unlike a lot of fics, this doesn't seem like a first-time fic, and it's really sweet. You've always got your characters right on target, darn you! Merry Christmas!
Raven22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
awwwwww! so sweet so sweet..i feel all warm and fuzzy...im gonna go take a vvvvvvary cold shower now...i have stuff posted now please read and review when you get a chance..later
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Sigh. Isn't Spike just perfect? Lol. Loved it.
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
CHRISTMAS CHEER!(thats all I have to say)

"have a holly-jolly Christmas..."
Gert Wallage chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
A sweet, smart little story. The interaction between Dawn and Spike is perfect. Thank you for a lovely pre-Christmas treat!