Reviews for To Look On Tempests
Phenitial chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
The fetus is NOT a blob or just a combination of cells, but an already existing, living, human being!
Phenitial chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So heartfilled and absolutely wonderful! I like romantic stories like these. It is so much more romantic when the guy decides to be strong and try to actually do what is best for his loved ones instead of backing out due to cowardice, like so many other so called "romance stories" do!
t recorder chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i really think you should finish this, its such a great story and has so much potentioal
ya ya chan chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
please update soon! matsu and gaara aere sooooooooo cute
Silencednyx chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
omg, this is wai good, please update this soon
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
aw! cute! Write more! (plz! -)
xxmisfit121 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
this is an awesome fic that is well written. :D I hope you write more of it
Aideko chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Okay, so I finally got off my lazy butt and read this thing - which I've meaning to do for a while now, but . . . Hurray for procrastination! Anyway . . .

I really admire how you describe the characters' emotions here. Sure, the chapters are short, but their quality is wonderful. Gaara and Matsuri are portrayed very realistically here, which I believe is rare when it comes to these type of fics (where a girl gets pregnant, I mean). I especially loved Matsuri's realization: the way you presented her thoughts felt very natural.

All in all, I enjoy reading this story, and I look forward to the next chapter.
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I like this story so far. Is just so sweet.

cant wait for the next up-date.
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
AW how so adorably cute!
Edlama chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Heh. Of course there's people who would have a say in Gaara and Matsuri's relationship. Both ways. I'm not sure the Council would be too happy either.

Hehe. I like Matsuri's realisation, through the 'eye, nose, hair' thing. she should relish in the happiness, batshitting anxiousness is waiting in the corner.

Have you decided to ignore the databook then, where Matsuri is one year older? Good thing.

I'm waiting impatiently for you to surface out of the homework! In the meantime, good luck!
Yuumi chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hey - I just wanted to admit, this story is really beautifull. There are so many emotions in just one sentence - each chapter is very sensitive. Honestly I read each chapter more than once to make sure, I got every detail. I like the way they act with each other, so honest, outspoken and intimate. The way you describe them is just fitting to their characters, but you are adding a deep emotional side to each of them. Very cute - and very well done.

I am sorry for my horrible English however :)

Have a very nice day! And thank you for this wonderfull story.

Yuumi
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
How do you update so quickly with such quality...? I don't care the story's still excellent, keep it up.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
OmniDreamer chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Another awesome installment. I love the joy she feels in knowing she will have a baby.

I like how she tries to puzzle together the baby's features. The use of the rose at the end was also beautiful.

I think it would be wonderful if the rose kept appearing throughout the story. Will she come across Gaara in her venture out of the house? I'll have to wait like everyone else to find out what happens. I look forward to the next chapter and/or story.
OmniDreamer chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
This is a nice calming chapter after the main plot in the first. The colors of the morning go well with it.

I like how Gaara has a special picture of Matsuri and himself together. It was also enjoyable to see them paint over what remained of their difficult pasts. The fancy backpack was funny, Gaara seems like he wouldn't bother with the fancy names of simple objects.

I'd like to know where Gaara is going and what he'll be doing. However, suspense brings about anticipation. I look forward to the next chapter.