Reviews for On A Champagne High
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Nothing to punctuate my sadness like reading Kyouya angst. Oh man, this was pretty damn good on my angst scale. Well done.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I would have loved if Kyouya had decided to take Tamaki away-but he also knew that it wasn't meant to be. It wouldn't have been in Kyouya's character to have done it. So sad. T.T
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOL! His CLOSET friend! Did you mean to do that at the end? Or did you mean CLOSEST? Either way, it's HILARITY! Anyway, this was very well written and it really made me think about the relationship between the two guys. I don't think it was out of character at all for Kyouya. If it actually happened... I wouldn't be too surprised O.O He did get a bit possessive with that tatooing his name on Tamaki and stuff... GEEZ. XD Anyway, great story!
Adellabella chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
WAH~ :(( :(( :((

Poor Kyouya...-mutters and puts on a blonde wig and purple contacts- It's okay Kyouya, you can have me instead!

-takes it off- Right, anyways, really good story, I would actually want to see more chappies, but if it's a Oneshot then fine, I guess I'll have to live with it...:))

Really loved it, especially the ending line! -sniff- What a tear-jerker!

-Denny