Reviews for Star Trek: Extinction
tanseynz chapter 38 . 6/11
Definitely a story that should be published. I could see it translating into a very effective film as well. Needs a little editing, but is a compelling read all the same.
missBAMF chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
What an amazing story! I'm can't believe I stumbled across this hidden jewel! This has to be one of the better written star trek stories on this site. It contains the perfect amount of suspense, action, and my favorite...spock angst! I'm so freaking excited to know there is a sequel!
too-much-inspiration chapter 38 . 5/21/2013
Another brilliant story. I would definitely love to buy a physical copy of this if it were ever published. It has a great balance of suspense and mystery, with all the characters being very well written.
Book girl fan chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
Your stories are just filled with so much emotion, they are stories that give me chills as I read. I am amazed at your ability to twist the plot, mislead, and eventually reach an amazing solution that I would never have even guessed existed. You are incredibly talented, and are blessed to be able to write with such skill.
CoulsonRocks chapter 38 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed your story. Well done!
Berry Smoothie chapter 38 . 10/28/2011
I just finished reading this, and I just wanted to say that it was good. Excellent idea, and the plot worked wonderfully, and you kept the suspense high until the very end. Great story
Madtrek chapter 38 . 7/22/2011
Wooo! That was amazing! I love this story! It's for sure, one of my favorites. It extremely original and well written. I can't wait to read the sequel!
ladyofthevendetta chapter 38 . 10/22/2010
What an INCREDIBLE story! You have an amazing talent with the pen, Phoenix, and I hope to see more of your work! Bravo!

- Mary-Ann
lovesFanFic chapter 34 . 9/14/2010
In case you do publish this, you could win brownie points in the realism category by having Bones check for the location of the hemothorax. He could still conclude that it's all through the chest, but normally it's in a specific place and doesn't move much. This is significant mostly because Bones normally wouldn't be able to just switch to draining the opposite side of the chest when he realized he was near Spock's heart.
lovesFanFic chapter 32 . 9/14/2010
Of course it's the Romulans. Naturally. Couldn't be easy.

I hope you've had success in getting this published, btw. It's a great story.
lovesFanFic chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
The bit with Spock and his uniform is really touching. It makes perfect sense that in a place and culture where he has always been rejected, he clings to the symbols that represent the life he has made for himself beyond their influence. The pinning of the insignia on his robes was a very elegant way of indicating that the Vulcans really are trying to help.
lovesFanFic chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
This chapter is absolutely heartbreaking. You capture the characters - particularly their differences in personality and maturity between TOS and ST09 - very well.
lovesFanFic chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
OK, I know he doesn't have the history with Kirk and McCoy that he has in TOS, but he needs to ask for help. NOW. Embarrassment is a human emotion, too.

Great story - obvi, I'm very invested.
lovesFanFic chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Thank you for a very touching and elegant wedding night scene. It was romantic without being smutty. Very well done.
Bandearg Rois chapter 38 . 6/11/2010
I honestly enjoyed this even though I was one of the fans of TOS that thought the Spock/Uhura pairing to be slightly... disadvantageous. However, you made it work and you made it real. I found myself reaching for a hanky a couple of time during this story and hope that it gets picked up as an off-shoot Canon story.

At first I was going to point out some inconsistensies from the movie and such, but if it does get picked up they will be explained. The one I wanted you to know of now though is that Scotty was not the one to Warp himself into the water turbine; Spock Prime was actually at the controls. It was Scotty's equation, but the first actual beam he was in charge of was the beam-over to the Nerada and the one to bring them back.

Didn't mean to sound rude if I ended up sounding that way... I really did enjoy this story and am looking forward to moving on to Treason. Please, if this does get picked up, let me know? I would honestly like a copy for myself.

*holds hand up in Vulcan salute and grins* Live long and prosper.