Reviews for Star Trek: Extinction
whirlingskirts chapter 38 . 10/6
After Saavik died, I began to despair that Spock would live. I wish that Uhura had been more actively involved in the plot but I guess her being pregnant so early in the story effectively placed her on the sidelines. Thank you so much for this story. I really enjoyed it!
whirlingskirts chapter 29 . 10/6
Saavik dead. Didn't expect that!
whirlingskirts chapter 24 . 10/6
You've got me on the edge of my seat.
whirlingskirts chapter 16 . 10/6
Your plot is so intriguing so far — and I am so enjoying this!
Beachgirl25 chapter 38 . 9/19/2016
Can't wit for the squel!
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 38 . 4/12/2016
Wow that was to good. Just amazing and the feels wow so strong I loved it
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Ironic my cats name is sekbet the egiptin goddess of fire. But since it's a guy we call him seki for short and the cat in Tis book is Anubis lol they shuld meet some time. It's hard to type since he is biting my hand
tanseynz chapter 38 . 6/11/2015
Definitely a story that should be published. I could see it translating into a very effective film as well. Needs a little editing, but is a compelling read all the same.
missBAMF chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
What an amazing story! I'm can't believe I stumbled across this hidden jewel! This has to be one of the better written star trek stories on this site. It contains the perfect amount of suspense, action, and my favorite...spock angst! I'm so freaking excited to know there is a sequel!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 38 . 5/21/2013
Another brilliant story. I would definitely love to buy a physical copy of this if it were ever published. It has a great balance of suspense and mystery, with all the characters being very well written.
Book girl fan chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
Your stories are just filled with so much emotion, they are stories that give me chills as I read. I am amazed at your ability to twist the plot, mislead, and eventually reach an amazing solution that I would never have even guessed existed. You are incredibly talented, and are blessed to be able to write with such skill.
CoulsonRocks chapter 38 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed your story. Well done!
Berry Smoothie chapter 38 . 10/28/2011
I just finished reading this, and I just wanted to say that it was good. Excellent idea, and the plot worked wonderfully, and you kept the suspense high until the very end. Great story
Madtrek chapter 38 . 7/22/2011
Wooo! That was amazing! I love this story! It's for sure, one of my favorites. It extremely original and well written. I can't wait to read the sequel!
ladyofthevendetta chapter 38 . 10/22/2010
What an INCREDIBLE story! You have an amazing talent with the pen, Phoenix, and I hope to see more of your work! Bravo!

- Mary-Ann