Reviews for Just the Tequila
InGenworker chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I think FanFiction itself it's quite sexist. There are like what? Two Fem-Slash Primeval Fic's? And there's about 200 Slash Fic's. I really liked your story, you should continue it and make a full story!
Canadian Jay chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very nice! The whole story flowed well, and the slash worked quite well. Really, the best way to deal with it is just to treat it as an intimate relationship between two people, with sex. *shrugs* And to remember that there aren't necessarily the same gender roles in play. But!

Loved it. Popped over from LJ via your link in the sequel story. Ashley seems like a great character. *g*
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I found this by mistake, but I'm glad I did.

Awesome story!

Brilliant job!
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hey, don't worry about 'asking for reviews in a slick way,' because you definitely deserve more reviews than what you have gotten.

Seriously, Pandy-chan, this was wonderful; just plain awesome. For your first foray into slash, especially femslash, you wrote it like a pro.

Even though I don't know the characters or the series they're from personally, I could still feel, thanks to your writing, that this pairing could be plausible - you wrote it so well that I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Even though it had an OC, it still felt like it could easily fit in with the regular show's universe.

You did a really good job here, Pandy; just plain wonderful.

Ariaeris

Ps: Favorited, because I love ya!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Omg!

That was fantastic! And very well written, well done. I liked it ;)

Hm.