Reviews for The Double Agent
Nulled Void chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
good
Mychief chapter 1 . 7/29/2023
Shit. I'm still crying, this is so beautiful and tragic!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2023
OMG I feel like crying! that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2023
It was horrible really. You didn't give an explanation in how BWL survives despite Lily being alive. You asked us it imagine it ourselves. Emotions aren't well written. You saw Naruto and thought it will be cool to apply it to HP. And didn't put any thought into it. It's just lazy work
Cookiemathew chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
This was so good! Harry is still a bad guy for the stuff he did but it was for the greater good, he wasn't cruel for cruelty sake and tried to do the best he could but he also wasn't against doing everything needed to succeed. Massive props for the skill it took to write in-between those lines.
god eater chapter 1 . 12/10/2022
lmfao i knew it was an itachi moment now im just fucking sad. this was really well done. but ultimately, it was dumbledore's desperation for a clue how to end this war that pushed harry to commit atrocities and war crimes. he used an 8 year olds idealism and heroics to become who he is in th e present.
LordKnight007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2022
This is the best one-shot I've ever read. You wrote a beautiful and meaningful story in just 15k works. You're a remarkable author!
Mistyica chapter 1 . 8/20/2022
Why am I crying?
Menodara chapter 1 . 8/10/2022
This is just so superb... My favorite fic is Protecting the Ones You Love by Kurinoone and this is the closest I've got. Thank you so much for this.
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2022
Masterpiece.
doasudja chapter 1 . 4/3/2022
holy shit that was fucking amazing
StraykidsWorldDomination chapter 1 . 2/24/2022
I cried so hard reading this.
sunarcobaleno chapter 1 . 2/18/2022
No matter how many times I read this with some gaps of time in between readings I always end up with tears whenever I finish this and it is a great story due to the vivid emotions it elicited.
Locate chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
for the people who want storys like this, there are two other good ones I know of.

The Trial- unfinished

The life and lies of harry potter- still being updated

it's a shame there isn't one where you see harry because the double agent, and go on all sorts of missions and stuff, I might even right something like that in the future.

Anyways this was great, I really enjoyed it.