Reviews for The Double Agent
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 1 . 6/29
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! Brilliant!
Strikeman chapter 1 . 6/25
The end of this made me cry. Please keep writing, you're awesome!
AkiraUzumaky chapter 1 . 6/10
really amazing man...good job!
FancyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/10
I cried many tears ;-;
that one guy chapter 1 . 6/7
10/10 best fanfic ive read in 2015
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 6/7
"Shit"? I don't think that's the word I'd use here. I think "great" is the word I'd use here.
NightInk chapter 1 . 5/26
Now this is an Itachi / Sasuke brotherly relationship contrast I can sink my teeth in.
LOVE IT :)
SinfulBeats chapter 1 . 5/17
Amazing story! I feel as though you captured the true meaning of both Itachi and Harry. Despite what the world is led to believe, nothing can be more powerful than the need to protect those we love. I read this and cried. I remembered my father, whom had passed away when I was a young girl. I then thought to myself if he hadn't sacrificed himself for me I would be able to appreciate the opportunity he gave me. That opportunity was called life.

Your words have the power to do a lot of good in the world, so keep writing while people like me continue to carry on that legacy.
MagicSilver7081 chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow, just wow.

Hands down, it's simply one of the best one-shot I've ever read. It had taken me into a whirlpool of emotion. How you portrayed Harry and his action truly made me impressed. Please wrote more story like this. This is truly a great piece of written work.
Agent Doom chapter 1 . 4/2
I...have no words I can say for way you have written this piece is extremely is, hands-down,one of the best Harry Potter fanfiction,if not one of the best fanfiction I have read on this site.

The way this fic is written out,a collection of a mere 15,000 words, brings us far closer(emotionally) to the characters than Rowling ever managed in 7 books and God knows how many words using what can be only described as a simple heart-felt recollection on the part of the narrator, departing just the right of emotions without coming off as heavy-handed,corny or cliched makes reading this an awesome yet heart-touching experience.

Hats off to you Bourkem,for this excellent piece of fiction.
SavageBoNZaI chapter 1 . 3/31
Bloody Brilliant! Amazing!
Xyverz chapter 1 . 3/28
I didn't realize this was Naruto-inspired, or I likely wouldn't have read it. However, you did a *fabulous* job with this one. You hooked me in at the start and kept me hooked through to the end. Thank you for keeping me happily entertained. )
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 3/18
Tears are streaming down my face... well done, really well written. Thanks for the story.
BankruptSamurai chapter 1 . 2/10
Okay.

OW.

You see that? The disgusting, purpling bruise, located in the general vicinity of my feels? You did that. Jerk. :D

No, but seriously, you most definitely did both Naruto and Harry Potter justice. I went in thinking that this might be a fun read, but ultimately just that - fun, because I feared that the Sharingan or possibly a really depressing massacre of the Potter family would be involved; but no. You came up with your own Itachi, in a way.

Sure, Harry shares some traits with him and yes, some of his 'crimes' were initially pretty horrific (considering you go through this story thoroughly believing that Harry would rape a girl if it saved his brother and his family), but it's handled well. Even with the worst of his crimes being well-played feints, Harry still has plenty of blood and pain on his hands. I mean the dude backhanded his baby sister and then used the cruciatus curse on her and was fully willing to go to the grave letting his family think him an eye-stealing monster.

Signs of a completely sane and innocent mind, those are not. He may have been kind and self-sacrificing, but the dude had his problems.

Which is what I think made your fic so damn good. The Potter's (and Harry, I suppose) ultimately find happiness at the end of a terribly dark and dank tunnel. Harry has a reason to become Itachi (quite glad you went the route you did, with Harry being terminally ill). And hey, all so his brother and his family get to live.

Plus, quote handled beautifully and differently enough that it still has a nice enough effect. Bravo, bourkem. Enjoyed this quite a bit.
Adharsh chapter 1 . 2/6
Really good. It could have been made as an awesome ending for an awesome story.

Anyway its incredible.