Reviews for The Double Agent
Damien NightFall chapter 1 . 9/7
Beautiful story
ThePhenakism chapter 1 . 9/3
This story is absolutely amazing ! I love this genre of harry being a double agent, although I don't like to see him die :( but this was so well written so I can't have any complaints.
Arix Arita chapter 1 . 8/24
this is such a beautifully written fanfic. I love the bond and the relationships shown in this
Colt01 chapter 1 . 8/18
This most definitely is the most beautiful older brother Harry Potter story I have ever read. I found this more than a year ago and I loved it then but I'm so glad that I found it again. Loved the relationship Harry shared with Demy. It reminds me of the Dark Prince Trilogy where Harry's little brother is also named Damien. Beautifully written and the final scene was touching.
Omg I cried when I read this
Super Sonic Wind chapter 1 . 7/23
You Did A Flawless Job With The Story Replacing Itachi With Harry And Sasuke With An OC While Replacing Fugaku With James And Mikoto With Lily Also Replacing Hiruzen With Dumbledore. It Was Also A Flawless Idea To Replace The Akatsuki With The Death Eaters. Playing The Story Out Like The Flashbacks In Naruto Shippuden And I Don't Fault You For Giving Harry Itachi's Terminal Illness But Making It A Magic Eating Illness Which No Matter The Power Source For The Illness Has The Same Result. And Finally In My Overall Review Opinion This Story Deserves A 10 Out Of 10 For Great Memorization Of A Sequence Of Scenes From Naruto Shippuden And Applying Them In A Way Anyone Who's Seen Said Sequence Of Scenes In Naruto Shippuden Would Be Feeling Nostalgia When Reading This Story. And In Case You're Wondering When You're Through Reading My thoughts On This Story I've Already Watched Naruto Shippuden All The Way To The Point Where The Sequence Starts And Ends Obito Telling Sasuke The Truth Behind Itachi's Actions.
This was the most beautiful story I have ever read!
Thank you.
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 7/6
wow
Holy shit I'm crying. This is amazing.
Da Real Mistah J chapter 1 . 7/5
This was a beautiful and amazing masterpiece. You are a great writer.
EddTheBard chapter 1 . 7/4
Gr8
sunshiny-icy chapter 1 . 6/30
This is so beautiful. I almost cried out...
Karne chapter 1 . 5/30
Genuinely beautiful story. Characterisations were spot on and the writing was perfect, although scene breaks could have been made cleared. You should be proud of yourself
Skigirl51 chapter 1 . 5/29