Reviews for The Double Agent
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/4
Clever one-shot where nothing is as it seems.

Worth a read!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/1
Well its nice, really it is, but then again, so Is Naruto, so it makes it really hard to care? I cant really find the word for it, but I guess thats the baseline.
I did enjoy it, Damy was abit of and odd Nickname for me though, I ended up calling him Dany instead.
the-loststone chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow. Just wow. That was great. And really sad.
Itachi anybody?
Awesome
JRA30 chapter 1 . 6/16
you story was heartbreaking i loved it. i am crying right now because it was amazing story!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/3
Dang, you sure know how to right one heck of a bittersweet tragedy, if snape's character arc was developed half as well as this in cannon i might actually be a fan of the greasy bat
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 1 . 5/28
Um grandparents gave him blood protection either way good story and a bittersweet ending
asianboiHP chapter 1 . 5/19
Amazing...
Annayla chapter 1 . 5/18
well.. that hurt.. made me cry so kudos to this fic.
you did a great job
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 4/28
Child soldiers... In Naruto they know this, at least, all of them have option for it, and Academy for it. It was a lifestyle for many, and yet a choice: people could live as civilians. In HP, some selected people are manipulated into early training, some suffer through hardships due to lack of good fail-safes, and most people ignore hostilities, by choice, or because they do not know how to get involved.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
FujoshiGirlOfDeath chapter 1 . 4/27
I think I have no more ars in my body from how much I cried. Such a good story loved it so much.
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 4/19
fantastic. absolutely brilliant. even teared up a bit. very well done.
Fanboy2000 chapter 1 . 4/13
That made me very sad D:
MeMe85 chapter 1 . 4/8
I cried
Red Archer chapter 1 . 3/30
Even after reading this story several times now, I still can't get over the fact how good it is. This is probably the best Harry Potter one-shot on this entire site, something which the author should be proud of.