Reviews for Uncharacteristic Fury
Anarima chapter 1 . 10/24
Greatly written! I love it very much ;3
6336 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Yep, if I had been Faramir and a Cave Lion was about, I think I would be a
little upset that my wife was out there, without escort, even if she weren't
Go Faramir!
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh, I loved this! How splendid! I loved your characterization of an angry
Faramir, and Eowyn! my goodness! I can indeed see no other thing except for
"my woman" that would have made her back off!
Lindale chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
But very, very sweet pairing of Faramir and Eowyn.

Loved the bit about the lions though, I would never have thought of them.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
THat was SOOOOOOO good! I LOVED IT! AWWW! :D :D :D
StefaniaB chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hi Nieriel Raina -

Your story fills a black hole that I've always wondered about-what would Faramir and Eowyn fight about and how would each react? I like how good intentions on both their parts were the motives for their action. I can't imagine Faramir flying completely off the handle as you have him in your portrayal, but that's probably my interpretation of the character getting in the way. Your story is entitled "Uncharacteristic Fury," and you developed the theme nicely. I enjoyed your story.

- Stefania
lookingforme chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very nice! Although I wonder whether Eowyn would have really quailed under Faramir's anger-if anything, one would think it would be the other way around! But it is very obvious that they are a loving couple, and caring can often result in anger. The emotion was excellent, and overall, the piece was very well written. Good job!
kittennic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I enjoyed this a lot. Very well written :)
MagykTales chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hi there :)

While in normal circumstances I do not much read LOTR tales, I felt need for a change in my reading genre, and I am very glad that I found this one-shot indeed.

Eowyn, I must say was portrayed splendidly - thought perhaps a bit emotional towards the end. But then, there was good reason for that as well - what with the felaraw and her pregnancy. I had suspected, just before Faramir's outburst, that yes she would most likely be with child. The banter that ensued, the dialogue, their emotions - it was all very well calculated. I suspect practice writing in this genre has made you a good writer indeed.

I look forward to reading more from you! This was a nice, engaging one-shot;)

Regards, MagykTales.
kathryn.of.michael chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very well-written, and an enjoyable read :). I'll be checking for more from you.