Reviews for Master's Toy
Kaarlinaa chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Dude I love it . Can you put raven and the vampire dude in a scene idk I just want more action and make beast to help use love it please continue
nicolemda chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I LOVE this story! Please keep writing. You have not lost your writing skills.
readernotwriter chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
good story...horrible ending, I was left with way too many questions, if u could...finish the story
Kiwee118 chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
PLEEEASE! Please update! It's been years and I'm losing my sanity *wink wink nudge nudge*! I can't go on not reading a ending to this story! O_o
SeleneSilver10 chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Awwwww! What happened!? More!
Pyro chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
amazing cant wait for the next chapter, plz hurry up, im dying here
UPDATE chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
IT'S BEEN A YEAR CMON
GoldenDiamonds chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
DO NOT WORRY! YOUR SANITY ISN'T DISAPPEARING!...*whisper* much... joking!...*whispers* or was I...?
...
ANYWAY I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing! x
KuzonWolf chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I like, keep up the good work!
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Please keep writing! Please,please, please, please, please! your story is phenomonal so far, and i can't wait to see where it continues!
Moon16279 chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
I love this story write a new chapter soon!pleeaassse!
FelynxTiger chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
woo i found this story very awesome though i think u almost give up through out the chapter i mean u star the story in 2009

anywys the style of writting u have is cool i love it , though maybe in this chapter it need a little more development idk everything was fast

i guess i would see u next ch.
AnNyanimous chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
Out of the whole chapter, my favorite line was "The awkward silence had been officially shattered." xD That's just awesome () Can't wait for the next update!

Kuro-chan
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
You have an amazingly crative mind, please write more soon

-Ravyn
crazynerd chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
Like the new chapter. So is falon still stuck in ravens mind.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »