Reviews for Master's Toy
XD WAFFLES chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I like this story cuz it got WAFFLES, WAFFLES, WAFFLESS!
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Awww! Cute ()
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Was she thinking of The Beast Within? Cause that's an amazing episode! And this an amazing story so far!... But you got the vampire thing from Twilight, didn't you? *grins knowingly*
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
The girl Raven

Lucius's Condition VAMPIRRRRRRE!

Button color Mine's be blue ()

To ze next chapter!

Btw, Lucius is creepy...and not the good kind either :P
crazy nerd chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
Story is really good. would bb see raven's memories as they really happened or as she remembers them
crazy nerd chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
I looooove your story and im dying to find or the rest. Update soon.
JLeeR chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
wow, this is... AMAZING! love it! please update soon!
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
This is an amazing story! Update soon please!
Melting Crayons chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
You almost killed off Starfire... Wow that's evil. But nice chapter. BB in Rae's mind again might be interesting, I can't wait to see what Fallon makes of the emotions.
Gryphon31 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
i love it! especially some of the RaexBB moments.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
FINE! YOU LIKE CAPS? I'LL REVIEW IN CAPS THEN! :D

NOO! MYSTERIOUS SYMBOLS! NO!

MAY I SAY THAT I DON'T EXACTLY CARE FOR ROMAN? I DON'T REALLY GET WHY, I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM VERY MUCH.

THE BB AND RAVEN INTERACTION IN THIS CHAPTER WAS *SUPER CUTE*! D I LOVED IT! KEEP THESE UPDATES COMING, O WONDERFUL AUTHOR OF GOOD BBRAE STORIES! D

- SIL, IN CAPSLOCK
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
The vampire bit was not cheesy :F

lolz

Really like the story I think you are staying true to the charecters but making the-m your own aswell. :D

Keep going!
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Really liking the story. Wish I could write a longer reveiw but there are more chapters calling me name. I cannot leave them waiting :O
Allow Me To Speak chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Ebon Psyche? Sweet. Though I really like your current title... But whatever floats your boat! ;D

Fluffiness! This chapter has fluffiness! :D Yay.

Hahaha, I knew Raven was going to heal him... and the healing scene (not to mention the "breaking down the wall" scene) was my favorite.

Oh, tourniquet! Brownie points for fun word usage! ;D

WAY glad to see you updating. Hope you update again really soon! D

- Sil
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Oh come on plz no rape scene how about beast boy beats the shit outta lucius! anyways w.w.r.d? lols that made me laugh real hard lol
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »