Reviews for Master's Toy
SevenScars chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
I don't know what to tell you to write...XC...but I don't really think I would want to see a rape scene, maybe simi-rape scene...haha...and your review little quote was freakin funny...XD...had me laughing...oh and I luvin the story
Encrypted chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Rape scene i guess, but i would prefer she not break down after, that she would stay strong, remaining to keep her true feelings to herself like she always does(of corse in truth she would be tramatized, just keeping it to herself). Maybe its beast boy that would feel incredibly bad for her (and fureouis at her violator)and cant understand why she isn't "seemingly" greatly tramatized. Whatever u prefer, just one idea out of a possible million.
BlueBird722 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
rape scene of course
Allow Me To Speak chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
No rape scene. Just... no. *shakes head vehemently*

Wow. Great chapter! D D You did a LOT... o_O

You DID do a lot of parenthesis here... I would try to cut down on the number of those...

COME ON! UPDATE SOON, YOU HEAR? O_O I WANNA READ MORE!

I must say, my favorite part was the dream part. And when she woke up... I felt kinda twitchy... o_O That was good. Really good. But yeah, great dream sequence. I think the grey door was my favorite door. That was just... wow.

Overall, great chapter. But one thing - if you DO do the rape scene, post a warning at the beginning of the chapter, kay? I don't want to be surprised.

Update soon, please! D

- Sil
MidnightStarlightWrites chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
This is an amazing story but I feel that it would just get too dark if it included a rape scene- Raven's already been through so much, if she was raped she'd probably never recover and wouldn't trust anyone ever again, and that would be so depressing, plus ruin our lovely Beast Boy's chances yes? Perhaps maybe it could be a close call? Make Beast Boy save the day!

Come on, you know you don't want to be THAT cruel to poor Raven and Beast Boy.

Anyway sorry I'm rambling, like I said this is a freaking amazing story. I'm very enthralled! Update soon!

(P.S if you included a rape scene you'd have to up the rating of your story to an M rating, ensuring less traffic to your story, so less people would read/review it and that would be terrible!)
Mark chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
no rape scene please
Daniel chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
no rape scene
Lyra Abbey chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Nice! I just want more Titans! MORE TITANS!
Sculllyga chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
I am a fan of the dark scenes, I believe that slightly deep of tone it would be well, a real lemon, certainly I like your story, I add it to favorites immediately
Me chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Rape Scene please!
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Rape scene.
BlueBird722 chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
ooh, update when you can i am blood-thirsty (ha ha!) for more!
Daphne174 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
since the beast within im im right. i'm ganna read the next chappie. Dj outtie

-Quigs
MacLee chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
I like your story idea, everything feels like it's been planned out well. However, you have simple spelling errors, just be sure to proof read your works. Hope you update soon.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
!*

Ooh... The Violet Story sounds cool... ;D

WTF? I would HATE to be them! O THOSE POOR PEOPLE! D;

I think those are really cool OCs... I lovezez them. 3 They kick butt! 3 I like Ember and Sebastian best. D

NOEZ! Raven! BB! D: What are you going to have happen to them? Update quickly so I can find out!

- Sil