Reviews for Master's Toy
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Really liking the story. Wish I could write a longer reveiw but there are more chapters calling me name. I cannot leave them waiting :O
Allow Me To Speak chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Ebon Psyche? Sweet. Though I really like your current title... But whatever floats your boat! ;D

Fluffiness! This chapter has fluffiness! :D Yay.

Hahaha, I knew Raven was going to heal him... and the healing scene (not to mention the "breaking down the wall" scene) was my favorite.

Oh, tourniquet! Brownie points for fun word usage! ;D

WAY glad to see you updating. Hope you update again really soon! D

- Sil
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Oh come on plz no rape scene how about beast boy beats the shit outta lucius! anyways w.w.r.d? lols that made me laugh real hard lol
wuzluv chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
no rape raven ben thriugh enough and i relli want to kick lucus butt. I know it is a story but still unfair. IM a raven fan i cant help it. ANyways... lov da story ;)
Writing Alchemist 43 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was a good story!You absolutely have to update SOON!Peace out...
Shippolover808 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
NO RAPE SCENE!
Rainpath chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
So first off, good story, but really watch out for grammar and spelling mistakes. Secondly, about what happens next chapter...

Rape is an incredibly sensitive topic-keep in mind, if you do decide to write that scene, that some of your readers may have had the experience (so definitly put a big *TRIGGER WARNING* at the top). Also, don't try to make it romantic, even if it's with Beast Boy. I'm sure Beast Boy could try to help her heal, but ultimately, it's up to the victim to find their own way to move on, and there's no "right" way to heal from rape.

I think that if you believe you can write a scene like that and deal with the emotional healing afterwards, by all means, go ahead. Rape often goes unreported and many victims feel like it's their fault, which isn't surprising considering the way our culture tells them they can somehow "prevent" rape, or that if it happens they were somehow "asking for it" (ever seen those stupid "How To Prevent Rape" lists? Wearing sexy clothes or having long hair DOES NOT give anyone the right to rape). Anyway, if you think you can deal with this topic with empathy and understanding for the people that have been raped, then sure, do it.
NanaTuff101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I think that Lucius is a vampire. Am i right?
pisceanchic101 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
omg. I'm sorry, but I cringed when I read about BB singing to Raven like that and her crying. It's just so sappy! I'm sorry, this story was really good so far, but this chapter really needed some major improvements. It's ooc.
SevenScars chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
I don't know what to tell you to write...XC...but I don't really think I would want to see a rape scene, maybe simi-rape scene...haha...and your review little quote was freakin funny...XD...had me laughing...oh and I luvin the story
Encrypted chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Rape scene i guess, but i would prefer she not break down after, that she would stay strong, remaining to keep her true feelings to herself like she always does(of corse in truth she would be tramatized, just keeping it to herself). Maybe its beast boy that would feel incredibly bad for her (and fureouis at her violator)and cant understand why she isn't "seemingly" greatly tramatized. Whatever u prefer, just one idea out of a possible million.
Rositta2017 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
rape scene of course
Allow Me To Speak chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
No rape scene. Just... no. *shakes head vehemently*

Wow. Great chapter! D D You did a LOT... o_O

You DID do a lot of parenthesis here... I would try to cut down on the number of those...

COME ON! UPDATE SOON, YOU HEAR? O_O I WANNA READ MORE!

I must say, my favorite part was the dream part. And when she woke up... I felt kinda twitchy... o_O That was good. Really good. But yeah, great dream sequence. I think the grey door was my favorite door. That was just... wow.

Overall, great chapter. But one thing - if you DO do the rape scene, post a warning at the beginning of the chapter, kay? I don't want to be surprised.

Update soon, please! D

- Sil
MidnightStarlightWrites chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
This is an amazing story but I feel that it would just get too dark if it included a rape scene- Raven's already been through so much, if she was raped she'd probably never recover and wouldn't trust anyone ever again, and that would be so depressing, plus ruin our lovely Beast Boy's chances yes? Perhaps maybe it could be a close call? Make Beast Boy save the day!

Come on, you know you don't want to be THAT cruel to poor Raven and Beast Boy.

Anyway sorry I'm rambling, like I said this is a freaking amazing story. I'm very enthralled! Update soon!

(P.S if you included a rape scene you'd have to up the rating of your story to an M rating, ensuring less traffic to your story, so less people would read/review it and that would be terrible!)
Mark chapter 9 . 10/1/2009