Reviews for Master's Toy
Gryphon31 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
i love it! especially some of the RaexBB moments.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
FINE! YOU LIKE CAPS? I'LL REVIEW IN CAPS THEN! :D

NOO! MYSTERIOUS SYMBOLS! NO!

MAY I SAY THAT I DON'T EXACTLY CARE FOR ROMAN? I DON'T REALLY GET WHY, I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM VERY MUCH.

THE BB AND RAVEN INTERACTION IN THIS CHAPTER WAS *SUPER CUTE*! D I LOVED IT! KEEP THESE UPDATES COMING, O WONDERFUL AUTHOR OF GOOD BBRAE STORIES! D

- SIL, IN CAPSLOCK
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
The vampire bit was not cheesy :F

lolz

Really like the story I think you are staying true to the charecters but making the-m your own aswell. :D

Keep going!
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Really liking the story. Wish I could write a longer reveiw but there are more chapters calling me name. I cannot leave them waiting :O
Allow Me To Speak chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Ebon Psyche? Sweet. Though I really like your current title... But whatever floats your boat! ;D

Fluffiness! This chapter has fluffiness! :D Yay.

Hahaha, I knew Raven was going to heal him... and the healing scene (not to mention the "breaking down the wall" scene) was my favorite.

Oh, tourniquet! Brownie points for fun word usage! ;D

WAY glad to see you updating. Hope you update again really soon! D

- Sil
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Oh come on plz no rape scene how about beast boy beats the shit outta lucius! anyways w.w.r.d? lols that made me laugh real hard lol
wuzluv chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
no rape raven ben thriugh enough and i relli want to kick lucus butt. I know it is a story but still unfair. IM a raven fan i cant help it. ANyways... lov da story ;)
Writing Alchemist 43 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was a good story!You absolutely have to update SOON!Peace out...
Shippolover808 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
NO RAPE SCENE!
Rainpath chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
So first off, good story, but really watch out for grammar and spelling mistakes. Secondly, about what happens next chapter...

Rape is an incredibly sensitive topic-keep in mind, if you do decide to write that scene, that some of your readers may have had the experience (so definitly put a big *TRIGGER WARNING* at the top). Also, don't try to make it romantic, even if it's with Beast Boy. I'm sure Beast Boy could try to help her heal, but ultimately, it's up to the victim to find their own way to move on, and there's no "right" way to heal from rape.

I think that if you believe you can write a scene like that and deal with the emotional healing afterwards, by all means, go ahead. Rape often goes unreported and many victims feel like it's their fault, which isn't surprising considering the way our culture tells them they can somehow "prevent" rape, or that if it happens they were somehow "asking for it" (ever seen those stupid "How To Prevent Rape" lists? Wearing sexy clothes or having long hair DOES NOT give anyone the right to rape). Anyway, if you think you can deal with this topic with empathy and understanding for the people that have been raped, then sure, do it.
NanaTuff101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I think that Lucius is a vampire. Am i right?
pisceanchic101 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
omg. I'm sorry, but I cringed when I read about BB singing to Raven like that and her crying. It's just so sappy! I'm sorry, this story was really good so far, but this chapter really needed some major improvements. It's ooc.
SevenScars chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
I don't know what to tell you to write...XC...but I don't really think I would want to see a rape scene, maybe simi-rape scene...haha...and your review little quote was freakin funny...XD...had me laughing...oh and I luvin the story
Encrypted chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Rape scene i guess, but i would prefer she not break down after, that she would stay strong, remaining to keep her true feelings to herself like she always does(of corse in truth she would be tramatized, just keeping it to herself). Maybe its beast boy that would feel incredibly bad for her (and fureouis at her violator)and cant understand why she isn't "seemingly" greatly tramatized. Whatever u prefer, just one idea out of a possible million.
Rositta2017 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009