Reviews for Master's Toy
Rainpath chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Really good story! Please continue!
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I demand an update this helps me get out of the hell hoel they call High School damn it i hate being a freashman!
Midnight's Ghost chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
good job! please try to make another update soon though)
Allow Me To Speak chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I review!

...Your chapter title annoys me. EVERYBODY must have time for waffles. To not is inhumane. ...Then again, this is Lucius' fault, and he's not *human*, per se... okay, it makes sense now! XD

Wow, Lucius, stalker much? o_O *creeped out by scary obsessive sadistic vampire dude* Wow, I just read what I described Lucius as, and my friend Lillith would totally make him one of her "beaus"... She's all for hot sadistic murderers.

Apprentice? I'm not sure how happy Felix is about that... Poor dude.

Great chapter! I"m glad you updated, and I'm really happy with what you got done! I noticed small mistakes, but only something like "thier" instead of "their", so nothing big at all. Yes, it was short, but I have read stories where the author's note was longer than the chapter, and I still liked it. 3 It was a nice update.

Can't wait until the next chappy! D

- Sil
booklover245 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I really like this story so far it makes me want to see what happens though I do feel really bad for raven and beastboy
AWESOME chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Stinepiiig chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
very, very nice chapter :D and the changing POV's totally worked, you did it very well :) looking forward to some more :P
Xdjgidc chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I liked that chapter.
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
I really hate that overpowered marty stu.
etrinity chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
wow this story is incredible! I loved it! I didn't think the switching POVs were confusing at all.
j.d.y chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
woop! u updated... hehe.. beast boy was angry. i would love to see what he will do when he can change again... he will kill
Allow Me To Speak chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Man, BB is going TOTALLY Beast after this! Lucius has NO idea what he just got himself into! Damn! O But wow, you got a LOT accomplished in this chapter! Dude, you GOTTA keep this up, okayz? Good. *nod*
Midnight's Ghost chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
really,really,really awesome story! I luv this please update son!)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
loved it! it was a really like angry and sweet and just awsome great job! ;)
Allow Me To Speak chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Dude, this is nice. It's kinda OC, but it totally works! _ That's great! D It's fun, too!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »