Reviews for Master's Toy
Allow Me To Speak chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Man, BB is going TOTALLY Beast after this! Lucius has NO idea what he just got himself into! Damn! O But wow, you got a LOT accomplished in this chapter! Dude, you GOTTA keep this up, okayz? Good. *nod*
Midnight's Ghost chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
really,really,really awesome story! I luv this please update son!)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
loved it! it was a really like angry and sweet and just awsome great job! ;)
Allow Me To Speak chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Dude, this is nice. It's kinda OC, but it totally works! _ That's great! D It's fun, too!
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
that marty stu is a overpowered bitch..

I like the rest of your story though.
j.d.y chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
please update soon, that was so sweet of beast boy to do that. raven was so surprised. i love that song by the way.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
awsome chapter! intense between Rae and Robin and BB...love it!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Trigon had Tri-left? XD THAT WAS FLIPPIN HILARIOUS! I love a play on words! That was GREAT! 3

This was a good chapter. I wonder why it's always lavender, though - what about violet? Sorry, just random speculation.

I liked this chapter. It was good to read and even with the romantic-y moments, you still did a good job of keeping them as IC as possible. I must say, I never did like Robin, but this chapter really reflects on the part of him that I don't like. Makes me want to slap him upside the head and get him a job as the royal taste-tester at Tamaran. *evil grin*

Back to the point. I liked it. It was fun, progressive, and witty. Really good. Keep this up! And you have a nice day, too! _
Locket123 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
why did beast Boy faint?

hope you update soon, and i like your story so far.
Stinepiiig chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
very nice story :) i really liked it when beastboy got all protective of raven ;)

i hope to see more chapters soon :)
Moving Mountains chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I really enjoyed that chapter and I can't wait to see what happens when they wake up. Nice work, update soon!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I review! Rawr! _

Wow... I WILL KILL HIM FOR KISSING RAVEN! NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO DO THAT WITHOUT HER CONSENT! B $T RD! [

But neat for the Beast! Totally epic! Loving this chapter lots! Please update soon! D
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
No pouting. This story is as follows:

O_ All of the above. Which makes this story utterly fantastic. 3 I like this story - a LOT. This is great! D Update soon, please! _
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
so incredible! love this story! and no idea what she was going to say, but wow this was awsome and an counting down the seconds till you update it, ok not really but I am excited to see what happens next
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
lol, crazy person, like me! :D DARN THE CLIFFHANGERS! update soon plz? *big chibi eyes* ill give u a cookie :3

OR MAYBEH I WILL THROW A MUFFIN AT U IF JOO NO UPDATE!

naw, i wont

...or will i?

oh yeah, great story! yeah, kinda the reason im reviwing..i got off topic...uh, BYE!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »