Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
goobgooberson15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Jesus loves you for making this lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2021
You deserve to be anal vored
LaserDragon12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
Is this a serious fanfiction and not some joke? If it is serious, you're basically saying Harry Potter is Satanic, something obviously not true.
Classy chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
10/10 would read again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
I laughed so hard I peed mayonaise
Laser Major chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
This fic is just, wow. You are a true ass-kisser to God and that type of stuff only goes for angels. Humans are different, Christianity was human-made religion inspired by a good man who learned about social-passiveness.

This is borderline waging war against the Potter-verse by saying "all magic is evil" and Harry, who is 2nd year scholar from the way you put it, immediately changes to Fundamentalist Christian.

Early Christians were monks 1000 years ago were prone to more corruption and hedonism than any early polygamic religion, because social-passiveness was an EXTREMELY hard concept to understand. Yes I am aware that you possibly redeemed yourself with this troll-fic and may write an anti troll-fic as an apology for the amount of hate replies on this story.

Learn to read the history of the religion first by a neutral party first before you take the ideas of: Love, Tolerance, and Forgiveness.

Plus if you try to rat on me I WILL lock you out of the dream-scape. God gave Man the power of Choice, and that power can change and rewrite the cosmic laws; when you learn to accept social-pacifism.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
You are truly a good Christian. Thank you for doing the Lord’s work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Jack Chick wannabe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I love it!
Erwin Heller chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Truly unfortunate. It turns out that the nightmares were related to the fact that the school was haunted, and not that there were demons.

BTW, please, David MacLevi, can you stop trying to convert everybody who get washed up on the beach. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they are so eager to share their knowledge to the world that they Always knock on my door and wake me and Pauline up. Thanks
Hail Satan chapter 1 . 7/2/2018

Konna kimochi mo
Muda de wa nai ?

Akogare ni oshitsubusarete
Akirameteta nda
Hateshinai sora no iro mo
Shiranaide

Hashiridashita omoi ga ima demo
Kono mune wo tashika ni tataiteru kara
Kyou no boku ga sono saki ni tsuzuku
Bokura nari no asu wo kizuiteyuku

Kotae wa sou itsumo koko ni aru
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
To be fair, this wasn't the worst thing I had ever read. I disagree with the message and it is clear that 'Saint Abraham' has clearly not actually read the Harry Potter books.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Wow this is bullshit. i'm a Christian and everything, but even I understand that Potterverse magic isn't something you can repent from, it's something you're born with. Is this supposed to be a parody or something? Because if not, I honestly can't wrap my head around your mental thought process. I mean... what? Seriously, can someone from the PPC spork this thing already? I tried searching for an existing sporking, but apparently no one has been brave enough to tackle it. C'mon guys, it's a oneshot. It's not that hard!
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Praise Jesus!
Next Crusade when? It's about time we took Constantinopol back and rid it of yidslamic cancer. Goatfuckers need to go and fuck their goats elsewhere, not in sacred Europa nor in its ancient Christian capital.
DEUS VULT!
pendragonZx chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
This is a fic by a man who did not read the Bible. As a Christian who loves the word of God, I am embarrassed by this. Fantasy witchcraft has nothing to do with actual witchcraft. It’s all about your heart, wanting to cast spells with a wand is no more sinful than wishing you could fly. Legalism is wrong, You sir are missing the point of Gods word, which is the revelation of His character and His love for includes sinners and secular works like Harry Potter.