Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
Lucifer Jr chapter 1 . 8/17
I bet you and proudhousewife are best friends. You know, seeing as how you both completely missed the point of Harry Potter.
AMAZING chapter 1 . 5/4
TRUE ART
The Wayward Typhoon chapter 1 . 5/3
...Huh?

-TWT
The Lord chapter 1 . 3/13
Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, is it not? So, for you to write a pretentious review of your own story and call it a 'masterpiece' is to fall into hands of the sin of pride. You truly are a sinner, 'Saint Abraham.'
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 2/7
I would hope this is a troll fic, but if not, let me give this little pice of advice.

Religion is a personal thing. Save it for yourself, and for church/synagogue/mosque etc. Keep it out of our lives, and unless it's part of canon, keep it out of fanfiction. Mentions of it is obviously fine, but claiming that all the characters are evil because they have a gift they're BORN with is a...bit far.
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 1/24
This fic is the lamest Christian propaganda fic I've ever read. It's so lame that I'd rather convert to Lokean (a Norse pagan that follows Loki, the Norse Trickster God.)
I like many things chapter 1 . 1/8
OH MY NON-EXISTING GOD THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME. You're the best. Well, exept for our lord and savior, Satan of course. You have successfully made people feel very confused, which is trolling, and you've made.. well, less cunning people hate Christianity a little more. Which is probably wrong but fuck that. I love you, man.
Or you're serious about this, and you're a spectacularly ignorant and brainless Umbridge. In that case, even through you should probably go to the doctor to cure your ptsd (Prejudices, Traumatic assholerly, Stupidness, and Dick-like behavior), it's okay. I won't judge. UNLIKE THE 'GOD' YOU BELIEVE IN YOU NEANDERTHAL. But if you're not, you're awesome. Really.
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sigh. Let me try to explain. In Harry Potter the students of Hogwarts don't attend to learn how to become witches and wizards. They are BORN as witches and wizards. It's a genetic thing, like being born Japanese or Italian. They attend Hogwarts to learn how to control the powers that nature gave them.
m-slovak79 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Man, I’ve been busy fucking Syrian boys all the day. But here are my two cents:
In light of the recent Paris ISIS massacres, isn't it poetic justice that Arab Muslims are eating the French whole, those sanctimonious MFs who spit on Israeli goods manufactured in the W. Bank, these anally correct bugs who have been sidling up to the oil producing, Jew-hating, Muslims for decades? Go on, let the French bow and scrape to Arab lies and recognize a nonexistent "Palestinian state." Their beloved Arab Islamic snake has only lived to bite them in their overfed, Catholic a$$es. Tant pis.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Jack Chick, is that you?
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Oookay. I sincerely hope this is the best troll fic ever. HONESTLY. You cannot expect anyone to view Harry Potter as the work of the devil. If there is no human sacrifice, there is no evil magic. The end.

And no, Pettigrew's hand does NOT count.
Joey chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I LIEK HOW U TURNED HARRY POTTR TO THE LARD
Reedflight22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
no the bible was referring to the evil kind of witchcraft, what the heck is hogwarts doing wrong
Pastafarian chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This fan fiction is blasphemy. Everyone knows that The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real creator of our world. His Noodliness Boiled for Your Sins!
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
well, it had to happen... I'm surprised it took so long for there to be Christian fan-fic to combat the Satanic delusions being diabolically spread via popular fiction! (Either that or this is very good trolling - Poe's Law and all that. "Any sufficiently advanced parody of an object, viewpoint or philosophy is indistinguishable from the thing parodied")

Hmm. Wonder if I could do an agnostic parody of Narnia, where the Christ-like divinity of Aslan gets questioned and alternative ideas are mooted... or else take on the dangerous, Un-Christian and polytheistic implications of Terry Pratchett's "Discworld". I'm really surprised his books haven't yet been burnt by the Religious Right in the Bible-belt!