Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
Praise the lord
Butthole123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
IHATE IT ITS HORRIBEL HAIRY IS BAE
Lurkether chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Now that I've finally read this, I am at last convinced of one thing:

My mom did not write this.

Her version would've had less fake-sounding dialogue.

Aside from that, this is totally something my licensed-minister-who-thinks-homosexuals-are-demon-possessed mother would write, so...good job fooling me up to this point?
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I hope you continue this because these adds are in the way, but I'm sure I'll love it.
Lucifer Jr chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I bet you and proudhousewife are best friends. You know, seeing as how you both completely missed the point of Harry Potter.
AMAZING chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
TRUE ART
The Wayward Typhoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
...Huh?

-TWT
The Lord chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, is it not? So, for you to write a pretentious review of your own story and call it a 'masterpiece' is to fall into hands of the sin of pride. You truly are a sinner, 'Saint Abraham.'
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I would hope this is a troll fic, but if not, let me give this little pice of advice.

Religion is a personal thing. Save it for yourself, and for church/synagogue/mosque etc. Keep it out of our lives, and unless it's part of canon, keep it out of fanfiction. Mentions of it is obviously fine, but claiming that all the characters are evil because they have a gift they're BORN with is a...bit far.
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This fic is the lamest Christian propaganda fic I've ever read. It's so lame that I'd rather convert to Lokean (a Norse pagan that follows Loki, the Norse Trickster God.)
I like many things chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
OH MY NON-EXISTING GOD THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME. You're the best. Well, exept for our lord and savior, Satan of course. You have successfully made people feel very confused, which is trolling, and you've made.. well, less cunning people hate Christianity a little more. Which is probably wrong but fuck that. I love you, man.
Or you're serious about this, and you're a spectacularly ignorant and brainless Umbridge. In that case, even through you should probably go to the doctor to cure your ptsd (Prejudices, Traumatic assholerly, Stupidness, and Dick-like behavior), it's okay. I won't judge. UNLIKE THE 'GOD' YOU BELIEVE IN YOU NEANDERTHAL. But if you're not, you're awesome. Really.
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sigh. Let me try to explain. In Harry Potter the students of Hogwarts don't attend to learn how to become witches and wizards. They are BORN as witches and wizards. It's a genetic thing, like being born Japanese or Italian. They attend Hogwarts to learn how to control the powers that nature gave them.
m-slovak79 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Man, I’ve been busy fucking Syrian boys all the day. But here are my two cents:
In light of the recent Paris ISIS massacres, isn't it poetic justice that Arab Muslims are eating the French whole, those sanctimonious MFs who spit on Israeli goods manufactured in the W. Bank, these anally correct bugs who have been sidling up to the oil producing, Jew-hating, Muslims for decades? Go on, let the French bow and scrape to Arab lies and recognize a nonexistent "Palestinian state." Their beloved Arab Islamic snake has only lived to bite them in their overfed, Catholic a$$es. Tant pis.