Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 8/26
Jack Chick, is that you?
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 4/17
Oookay. I sincerely hope this is the best troll fic ever. HONESTLY. You cannot expect anyone to view Harry Potter as the work of the devil. If there is no human sacrifice, there is no evil magic. The end.

And no, Pettigrew's hand does NOT count.
Joey chapter 1 . 2/2
Reedflight22 chapter 1 . 2/2
no the bible was referring to the evil kind of witchcraft, what the heck is hogwarts doing wrong
Pastafarian chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This fan fiction is blasphemy. Everyone knows that The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real creator of our world. His Noodliness Boiled for Your Sins!
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
well, it had to happen... I'm surprised it took so long for there to be Christian fan-fic to combat the Satanic delusions being diabolically spread via popular fiction! (Either that or this is very good trolling - Poe's Law and all that. "Any sufficiently advanced parody of an object, viewpoint or philosophy is indistinguishable from the thing parodied")

Hmm. Wonder if I could do an agnostic parody of Narnia, where the Christ-like divinity of Aslan gets questioned and alternative ideas are mooted... or else take on the dangerous, Un-Christian and polytheistic implications of Terry Pratchett's "Discworld". I'm really surprised his books haven't yet been burnt by the Religious Right in the Bible-belt!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
What did I just read...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This shit gave me cancer
bldude chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Joke Fanfic? If so, not bad!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It was okay.
haven1elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
People are so rude. I only read a few of the reviews and people are saying this is "the worst fanfic ever". What a bunch of haters. I'm going to help you out and write lots of fanfics like this.
People can criticize me all they want. Too bad, not very sad. Thanks for inspiring me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Humph. Bloody fool.
High Roller Yunalesca chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
The hell with this. I'm a Protestant Christian and I can safely say that Harry Potter is not about Satanism at all.

This author, on the other hand, just makes me and the other Christian folks look like pretentious asshats who'll cry Satanism at anything that doesn't fit our beliefs. Pay no attention to this man and others like him; he is but an ignorant fool.

Have a nice day, everybody!
muckdawg13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I must say, as a fellow Christian, this was... a bit odd. EVERYTHING in this story was rushed. You did not properly explain many things that were incredibly relevant to the story. Still, I admire your guts to stand up for what you believe in. I also believe that this may make Christians a laughingstock to some. This post was stereotypical of that of a disapproving, ignorant, hater Christian.
I believe that non-believers will use this as ammunition against Christians should the time come. But again, I applaud you for being unwavering in your relationship with the Lord.
Perks of Being a Whovian chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This story is GOLD. Not for the content: the content is... bronze at absolute best. It's just rare to find a story so blatantly seeking a reaction, and whether it was intended as a joke or not, it still brought so much attention to you as a writer that I kind of respect you for posting it.