Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LOL trollfic!
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
1.) NEVER review your own story. It makes you come across as a conceited yuppie.

2.) DO RESEARCH. The Harry Potter books are NOT evil. They depict a battle between GOOD and EVIL and, guess what? Harry Potter is one of the good guys!

3) Stop shoving your religion down peoples' throats. Seriously, it's not going to do you any good.
Sacrificial Anode chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hey... I remember this fic back in college. In fact, I did a parody on it with my friends (we had a blast, btw. Thank you very much). Anyway, it got a ton of reviews (all negative of course) and then you took it off. This had to be back in 2001.

So either you're the same person, cowardly putting this christian propaganda back up after it got such a horrible reception after the fandom died down. Or more likely you're a troll who found a copy of the saved fic on the Internets and was reposting.

Either way, since 2001 I became an atheist so that's one less person you managed to deconvert. Keep up the good work, nut job.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was hilarious! Thank you so much, your story made my day.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is weird. Is this serious, or a parody? I only ask because of all the obvious Gospel parallels in the seventh book. The word "witch" has been used to refer to people who made pacts with the devil (in Salem, Massachusetts in the 1600s for example), but the words "witch" and "wizard" in the HP books clearly only mean someone who can do magic, not who made a pact with the devil.
LinnieG chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Saint Abraham - Every time you review your own fanfiction, Jesus weeps. Also, God kills a kitten.
chr1stnsav104 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
ths is 2 all the bitches whinin... STFU!

o and tvtropes is a shitty site... got banned for asking if they were furfags... LMAO

nice fic btw... better than all the bullshit these ppl do...

peace
SuiseisekiTamura chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
... You have got to be kidding me. (Fellow Christian here, how ya doin?) It's a one-sided FF where upon hearing 2 words out of some dude's mouth, Harry becomes a Christian. Nobody has any personality aside from David, who can be summed up as a Scripture spouting guy who was living just outside of Hogwarts. (If he hates witchcraft so much, why does he not move?)

In short, it's lame propaganda. Please do better next time.
MeechShrykull1029 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
1. Dumbledore is the HEADMASTER, why do you think he teaches?
2. Nightmares seldom happen in a MAGIC SCHOOL? Especially when you consider the school to be a DARK ARTS SCHOOL? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
3. Did you really think that Harry Potter would, not only (be allowed to) leave the grounds because of some nightmares but "rocket across the murky oceans"? Do you just assume distances that are too large for you to conceive? Just like you probably do with time, thinking that the universe is 6,0 years old
4. Obviously you are not a Harry Potter fan, therefore this is not fanfiction, therefore this should be removed from
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
PHAIL
meh chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was a shit story
The Face of Madness chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
(sarcasm)Boy, those efforts to save the world done by Harry Potter sure were SATANIST, huh?(sarcasm) Why are nightmares so uncommon in Hogwarts, anyway? Did the school get some kind of alternate universe Freddy Krueger to make the kids have good dreams instead of nightmares? Why would Hogwarts give Harry time off just because he had a nightmare? Since when is Dumbledore a teacher? All of these questions were raised before I even scrolled down once. None were answered. Propaganda, anyone?
holyjazspers chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Heh. Heh heh. ! HA!

Fuck you. That's all. And, your terrible fic made it onto the TVtropes' Terrible fanfic page. XD
OriginalAlienSuperspy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Pfft. This is an awesome parody-wait...it IS a parody, right?

Isn't Christianity about exceptence? Love for all? Or...something...like that?

Nevermind. This has to be a joke. Woo. I got scared for a minute there.
Alive-in-the-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ha!

Excellent story XD

Gave me a very good laugh, in fact :D

...This is a joke, right?
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »