Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This story was really funny!
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
See, this is why I stay away from Harry Potter fanfiction and religion in general.

Because I know that somewhere, somewhere deep down in the propoganda and stereotypes and people writing Snape with pretty much everyone in existence (Snape/Hermione... WHY?), there are beautiful, shining gems that will make me happier and more fufilled for finding them... But, the crap pile is so big, so stupid, so obnoxious, and so crap in general that I find it really wasn't worth it sticking around in the first place.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read something from TV Tropes's Fanfic Recs page to help get this out of my head.

Also, what's the deal with reviewing YOURSELF? Isn't Pride one of the Seven Deadly Sins?
Really chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
*facepalm*

'nuff said.

Actually, no, I do need to thank you; I got a good laugh out of this.

So thank you, Mr./Mrs. overly-Christian person, thank you :)I may now go through the rest of my day with a smile after reading about how Harry Potter got saved.
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Okay. In the Bible, "witchcraft" refers to the using of curses or spells to harm other people, or the using of poison to kill someone else, depending on whether we're talking Old Testament or New. It's made pretty clear in the Harry Potter series that using magic to hurt other people is, well, bad. The whole series revolved around Harry trying to take down Voldemort, who is bad because he uses magic to kill people in his way, kill people not in his way, torture people (especially muggles) and all kinds of naughty things.

But, nice try.
Contrabardus chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You know I'm pretty sure you're actually serious.

I mean, this should be a joke, but it's not.

It's seriously one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever read.

Clueless Christian is clueless.

I know you meant well, but the only thing you've accomplished is humor. Not in a way that does the promotion of Christianity any good either.

I mean that as in, it makes Christians look like total idiots. Seriously.

It's Harry Potter meets Jack Chick, and misses the point.

Jack Chick and his hate cartoons are misguided trash. He misses the point of his own faith and promotes the worst aspects of Christian faith. He is no man's hero, and will be remembered as a notorious tool.

He's done more harm to Christianity than any other member of any other faith, including real satanist, witches, and wizards.

I am seriously glad this is the only story you've written. It fails as a mission and as evangelism.

There is no possible way to take this seriously.

I hope this is a case of a parody being so good that it cannot be discerned from the real thing.
Wyzeguy chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This fic is misguided on a number of levels, but the part that amuses me the most is: if Harry Potter is able to successfully fly on a broomstick, wouldn't that mean there's something TO the sorcery he's been practicing?

Just sayin'.
mANE chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
LOLWUT
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Complete and utter filth. If this is a trollfic, it has succeeded spectacularly. If not, you are a disgrace to humanity and should be culled immediately.
You Forget chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Don't you guys know that Harry Potter is a Jesus Allegory? You, my not so good man, make the rest of us Christians look stupid.
Mysteriouslyabsent chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOL! Thanks for making me split my sides laughing! :D If you're a troll, kudos; this is brilliant. If not, kudos; it's stuff like this that keeps funny MSTs going worldwide. Can't have satire with nothing to satirise... So yeah, well done! XD
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Synopsis: Harry Potter runs away from Hogwarts and into the clutches of a fanatical Christian Marty Stu who, with Jack Chick's brand of insta-convert evangelism, convinces Harry that witchcraft is evil and turns him into a devout Christian in less than a week.

Comments: A contrived, badly written Christian propaganda fanfiction that manages to break canon in almost every conceivable area.

This is a case of "did not do the research." In the words of Ned Flanders, "And Harry Potter and his Wizard friends went to Hi-diddly Hell for practicing witchcraft and wizardry." (Okay, so this fic is about preventing that, but you get the idea).

Copy-pasted from TV Tropes, since you're honestly not worth the effort of a real review. I will say this: self-reviewing is pathetic and sad. But, then again, that seems to be just the kind of person you are. Thanks for dissabling anonomous review, though; it pleases me to know that you'll never be able to delete this.

Get out of the fandom, loser, and take your FAIL with you.
RaeMina chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Your story touched my soul~ Thanks for your bounty 3
Amberbydreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I am a christian, and I appreciate you wanting to spread the love, but please, Harry Potter is NOT anti-christ, like all the other fantasy stories you and I may read. There's no need to go around offending everyone.

Christianity is about love. Not dissing non-believers, loving them as they are.
A Sickened Authoress chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Congratulations. You make me sick. You have officially CRUCIFIED Harry Potter. Please stop writing this Jack Chick bullcrap NOW before you ruin anything else. The idea of the whole Harry Potter series is that magic, like everything else, can be used for either good or evil. And since when did Satan play any role in those books? He didn't. You, my fanfic-challenged friend, are a good example of why I am downright ashamed to be a Christian. I and countless other perfectly sensible people like myself know that you are either a very good satirist or a very, very, VERY bad writer. In short, this disgusting excuse for a fanfic sucked beyond human imagination. That is all. Have a nice day.
sum1old chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
um, below reviewer, there's no link... fail

nice story btw