Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
Miscy the Misc-Man chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Dear author,

I found out about this story on a certain website.

Here's a link /Horrible/Fanfic". Let me just say your story truly deserves it's place on the aforementioned website.
NintenMidna chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Dumbledore is "one of his primary instructors"? He's the headmaster in books 1-6, not a teacher.

You didn't even read the series' Wikipedia article, did you?
Disguise of Carnivorism chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This makes me proud to be a Christian.
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You, my friend, are a prick. Never corrupt this world with propaganda again.
rofl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LOL. the best troll ever.
ArgentLuvzCaffeine chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Whoa. Talk about cheesy evangelism. And character derailment. As a fellow christian, I get the point you're trying to make, but...you're failing epically.
Obsidian Quill chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Leaving aside the blatant christian propaganda there are a nu mber of plot holes whic suggest that you have not even read the damn books

- Since when is Dumbledore one of Harry's teachers?

-Would't Harry Potter having nightmares be cause for a little more concern, considering what his nightmares usually are?

-How did Harry fly across multiple oceans?

-For that matter, since when are Hogwarts students allowed to leave campus grounds?

-If Harry fell down far out at sea how the heck did this guy see him?

-why in the name of god (hehe) was Harry so damn eager to reveal everything about the wizaard world to some random person?

-How could anyone, let alone Harry Potter, be converted so damn quickly , and from what I know about Harry, he wouldn't be converted at all, making this terribly OOC

-Since when does Harry rfer to muggles as "lowly." His own mother was one for gods sake. Quite obvious that you did this to make him appear as the unenlightened bigot in order to make your character look better

Thats most of it, as regards the christian stuff, I can only ask

-whats the weather like up your ass?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
GREATEST STORY EVER.
Bob chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Terrible. Full Stop.
Shadoboy chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
"A lowly muggle?"

If you would actually read Harry Potter you'd see that only the villains discriminate aganist muggles or half-bloods. In fact, tolerance is one of the most recurring themes in the book.

This fanfic reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons.

Ned Flanders: "And Harry Potter and his Wizard friends went to Hi-diddly Hell for practicing witchcraft and wizardry!"

Plot holes, strawmen, Marty-Stu iserts. A fine piece of bad writing worthy of Jack Chick himself. Thanks for giving your religion a bad name.
The Dark Fiddler chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh no, it appears that Jack Chick has started writing fanfiction!

I can say this: I've read worse. So much worse. The plot has a few holes in it though, the biggest being that somebody would have found Harry in the week he was gone. A smaller one being that Harry would not believe this so quickly. An even smaller one being that nightmares do happen regularly at Hogwarts.

Also, you act as though Harry wasn't a Christian. He may or may not be, but I haven't seen anything in the books implying he wasn't Christian. Or at the very least religious already.

Also, why did you review your own story?
Sheltie-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow.

I mean... wow.

If I didn't have my reasons to stay Christian and cared about anyone trying to convert me to their faith, I would QUIT THIS VERY INSTANT.

This was just purely awful and incredibly lame, I dare say. Even when decently written. But still shallow and basically plotless.

Let us have our fantasy, it's not like it should concern you.

If you don't like HP, okay, but please, don't do ridiculous thing like this. Or if you really have to, then at least don't put it on the net to cause a mental damage to poor bypassers who happen to like HP.

P.S.: Writing reviews to yourself if lame.
vampires-pen chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

This is the worst (and I have read many many bad) Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. It makes no sense. Why the hell would that happen? YOU SUCK.
lord-of-all-kobuns chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. This is the best satire I've read in a long time.
LCJA chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Religion properly utilized in a fiction like this would be better off being like Xenosaga, even with its freakish amount of cutscenes or Evangelion, even with its freakish amount of angst and lack of budget.

Propaganda like this is... really just generates the opposite effect it intends, especially if you're just screwing over a canon much just as badly as a random slash fic would. Or like something made by Jack Chick.

And your first review, which you gave yourself, really does nothing to improve your fic. I should apologize, but it makes it feel like this was written by Uwe Boll.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »