Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
Milly Wonka chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That is the dumbest and shittiest fanfiction I have ever read. YOUR FANFICTION IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!
HammerOfReality chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is worthy of many facepalms. I actually enjoy this story; not because it is good, but because it is so bad that I start actually feeling good about myself when I read this. Your story doesn't only ignore what's canon, it also doesn't ever explain why or how Harry decided that the Bible is right. You quote, by the way, one OT passage to argue for wizardry being evil when the Pope has said that Harry Potter demonstrates the battle between good and evil very accurately and also clearly demarcates good and evil. Even the vatican is disagreeing with you, how pathetic is that?

Oh and also, you are not a christian. You're a twat. Apparently you have also reviewed this fanfic, which makes you as pathetic as the idiots who like their own Facebook statuses. If you're a troll then GTFO; if you're serious about this fanfic, go and never write or comment on a fanfic ever again. Commenting on your fanfic, giving yourself the thumbs up, is prideful. Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins; you're no saint. Jesus died for your sins, not for you to sin.
Rukifelth chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
"I will not lower myself to the level of a lowly muggle!"

I don't think you've actually read the Harry Potter books.
QQQQQ chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The power of Christ compels thee!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I discovered this story from The FanFiction Critic on youtube. I'll be honest and say that I didn't enjoy the story. No plot holes, pointless segments and things that are never explained.
The-Teal-Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Have you EVER read a Harry Potter book? There is a clear line between good and evil. It does nothing what-so-ever to promote Satanism. It's a typical tale of a 'chosen one' fighting the forces of evil. I see no reference to 'devoting himself to the evil one' in the Harry Potter series AT ALL.

Oh yes, and you have made a few errors that even I, a person who has read one Harry Potter book and all of the movies, am able to point out. One, Dumbledore is not an instructor, he is he headmaster of Hogwarts. Two, Harry never refers to muggles as 'lowly'. Harry grew up with muggles and, for the first eleven years of his life, thought he himself was a muggle. Only the villians of the series ever refer to muggles as below them. Three, when a Harry has a nightmare, it usually means that the main villian of the series, Voldemort, is about to attack. Dumbledor would be VERY concerned if Harry had nightmares(which are not a rare occurence in Hogwarts, by the way) usually beacause it meant someone was about to die. Four, students at Hogwarts are not allowed to leave the grounds freely, probably because of the mythical creatures that take to hanging around the school's borders. Five, Harry and his friends have worn muggle clothing before- they don't run around in their robes all the time, you know- so saying that Harry could tell that David was a muggle simply from his clothing is inaccurate. Six, why on earth would Harry tell a man, who you said was a muggle, that he is a wizard? This does not happen in the books OR the movies. The magical community goes to great lengths hiding their existance from the non-magical community, something that is stressed quite often in both the books and movies. All these facts just prove that you have never read the books or watched the movies, giving you no right to criticize them. In short this story just makes you look like an idiot. At least do some research before writing something like this. Don't just follow what all those fundamentalist groups say.

Oh, yes, and that little review you posted on YOUR OWN fanfiction?...How pretensious can you be? Calling your own work a masterpeice worthy of Christ's blessing? That's just...there are no words. I thought pride was one of the seven deadly sins. I'm surprised someone who wrote a story like this would go directly against what he was preaching. It's people like you that me a non-religous person. Because posting something like that just makes you seem like a hippocryte.

Sir, I do believe you don't relize that the Harry Potter franchise is purely fantasy.

With great irritation,

Alias E.
Comickazi13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow...Stories like this are the reason why I'm not religious. Harry and his friends do battle against evil using love and friendship. You obviously didn't do your research on this series. Good vocab though. It was refreshing.
DreamxMaker chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ok... I'm an atheist and this is flat-out insulting. First of all, really? Reviewing your own fic? Really? Next, Harry's best friend's a muggle-born, he doesn't discriminate. And it's just wrong to try and force your religion on other people. Normally I would say this nicely but... This fic sucks. I'm sorry to be rude and I'm sorry to make you feel bad but it really sucks.
Haine Toliver chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow. I think this might rival 'Legolas by Laura' for Worst Fanfiction Ever.
Nightfur76 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
W-T-F! DO SOME RESEARCHED! D: Harry loves the 'muggles', will still be hunted by mr. no-nose, and he wears human clothes! People these day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You, so far, have 2 good reviews. One of them is by... YOU.
Other people, however, do think it's funny. The reason it's funny is because it's bad.
This is on YouTube... ever heard of FanFiction Critic?
ReikoMizutani chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Okay, first of all way to ruin the Harry Potter franchise.

In case you weren't sure, magic in Harry Potter has nothing to do with Satan or any of your crazy Antichrist bull. So, my suggestion is to scrap this story immediately because this sir, is an abomination.
sonicfan315 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You know Pride is the worst of the Sins Abe. Reviewing your own work is a rather rude thing to do. Doing it and praising your own work calling it a "Masterpiece" is even worse. This entire story is absolutely terrible.
Life is no Fairytale chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was flat out bad. Not because you're some religious nut trying to force your opinion on everyone else, but because of the writing itself. The Dialogue leaves a lot to be desired. Your descriptions are out to lunch. And the OOCness? Horrifying. If your going to write a fanfiction on a series, you should RESEARCH it before you right it. Don't just repeat the crap you've been fed all your life. Get a brain of your own.

Kairi