Reviews for Harry Potter turns to the Lord
a catholic girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im christian so i shouldnt be laughing

but then i guess i shouldnt be reading harry potter either

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Koyan the Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I think the author is REALLY dim. Well written... It's ok, as it lacks depth. The Author Track is so blatant that it's listed on . Once again, I say this author is DIM. I'm a rather tolerant christian... And this is the stupidest thing I've seen.
s class wizard chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I have no comment...
Neekerisanni123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my. That is so f*****g hilarious. One of the funniest stories I've read in a while.

Well done, little troll. Successful troll is successful.
Senio the Guardian chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh sweet Jesus, this is one of the most annoying things I have ever read.
DisneyPrincessKovu chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I Pray to the lord that you were joking when you wrote this! i mean come on like did you even read the books or know anything about the franchise? like wow this was horrible! worst Fanfiction that i have ever seen in my entire life! do the world a favor and don't write anything else...EVER!
Hmm chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Look, a troll!
WTF chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I don't really give a damn if you read this, but as one reviewer pointed out that thankfully this is your only story here on .

I'm not religious but I'm spiritual with my own beliefs. But to write something like this, is well- there's no way in hell your a dammed Troll. But there's a right way and wrong way to talk about or to write about one's beliefs. You must live in a very small and closed in world to believe this sort of thing is evil. A few have written quite eloquently.

I can't believe this is a freaking one-shot! I guess you haven't read the books as previous reviewers have. Do us all the favor and don't write again. We won't have to read your "fanfics."
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is a joke, right?

This is one big gag...

This fails on so many levels it makes Visebard look like Shakespeare!

Well... maybe not THAT far... but this still is just LAUGHABLE!
BelieverInHumanity chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Your characterisation of Harry is seriously lacking. As anyone who's read the books knows, Harry is essentially a good man - he resists the temptations of evil, he is faithful to his friends and his ideals, he fights for those weaker and more vulnerable that himself, and he sacrifices himself to save the lives of those around him and the world he loves. To have him then say something like "I will not lower myself to the level of a lowly muggle" tells me that your understanding of the books is seriously flawed. Perhaps try reading them again, but this time don't filter everything through your belief system - let your humanity out of the religious box you've shoved it into.
James L. Miller chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
The author of this travesty published this story and reviewed it himself in 2009. It is now 2012 and he has nothing else in his profile whatsoever so I doubt he has even once checked these reviews. It was a very poor attempt at witnessing of Christ and condemning witchcraft. It fails to give any reason why anyone should believe in Christ, nor to account for the fact that the fantastical world of Harry Potter has magic altogether unlike any described by either the bible or the pagan traditions of the real world. The author describes Harry requiring a week of communication with this David before he seeks conversion and yet appears to think his short tale shall somehow be effective. is no place for blunt dogma, but rather a place for fans to explore their own interpretations and visions of their favorite stories and characters. It is disheartening to see such ignorance as would be required to think posting such on this site would do good and the pride to give one's own story a glowing review in a person claiming to be a saint.
William Stock chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
The story's mainly done well, though. The situation is good, and so is the dialogue, but the lack of reasons stated for why witchcraft is bad really does bring it down.

But I don't think it is So Bad It's Horrible. I suppose all your negative reviews just shows how unwilling people are to admit that what they are doing is sinful and evil, and that they will burn in Hell for it.
W. Stock chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I think the idea has potential, but you should have given the readers more reasons why witchcraft is evil. Why not quote direct passages from the Bible? I think that not doing that basically ruins the whole story.
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Good job! You were able to make an amazing story. I cried, I laughed I loved this story. Keep up the good work.

This review was brought to you by Sarcasm. When something is so horrible, you want to put a rusty ax in the forehead of the author.
Tell me this was a joke chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
really? this is the most awful piece of writing I have ever laid eyes on.

Please don't write any more, at least no more defiling Harry Potter
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »