Reviews for Five Things That Shouldn't Have Happened to Ahsoka
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
What the hell did I just read? Heh ha haha * laughs maniacally * that was so freaking funny
TheWrongJedi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is really sad. I seriously am crying... Real tears are in my eyes!
Wha chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
WTF I JUST READ?! At first I thought, Aww sweet, then it took an unexpected turn into unknown depths of hell from which it spawned! It was... original. Made me laugh, but did Ahsoka really have to die? And what was that twi'lek doing that made Anakin say, "don't use teeth?"

*shudders*
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
ACEamazombie chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Yep your right it all is
Skyewalker chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lol!
n chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
n
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
HAHAHAHAHA... For once, my grammar off... GOING ON MY REVIEW! Anyone who wants me to read their fanfic to go on my 2008-2011 "Anakin's little suprise" fanfic review, E-mail it to me, via. my profile. (must have Ahsoka, hence "little suprise", you know, WTF, whattabout episode 3, blah blah BLAH.)

BTW, if you cannot find my profile, it is because I may have changed my penname to " .Legand."

*please note that getting on my reveiw is an uttermost honour, as I have great taste in plot, humour, grammar and such.
nat13cat chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
that was utterly hilarious
heists chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So I'm having a really crappy day, and this just made me feel... better. Laughter always seems to help. So, thank you for that.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Anakin's a right arsehole in this...But it was funny as hell! :D
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh poor Ahsoka! Now that that's out of the way: HAHAHAHAHA! she is so fun to parody!

'"You've been Skyguy'd."' - best. line. ever. Did you by any chance get that from Red VS Blue? probably not, but it's worth asking:P

~Mir'ika~