Reviews for Friend Of My Enemies
Sariyah chapter 11 . 8/2
I really loved these one shots, you really are very talented writers!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Chancellor Ocato chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I love it! My favourite was chapter 8
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
YourLocalIgor chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Sad, sweet, well written, food for thought. Just th kind of story I love to read with a little heart wrenching moment right at the end!

Fantastic, thank you

Igor xx
SeverinadeStrango chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
I kinda wish I was Ceto...I love the camerlengo...*sobs*

peace, love, and snakes

(snakes are cute)

Pheonix Reaper chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Ke, I was hoping for Ceto to die~ She's an annoying B with an itch, ain't she? She's all like "oh, a dog bit my hand, let's kill all of 'em"! I mean, not literally, but like the saying~?

She is also an idiot and I hate her. I'm sorry, I just can't stand characters that are all 'look at me I have a sad past and strong convictions and nothing phases me and look I'm so awesome at what I do'~ Bleh. Bloody Illuminati.

How is it that I hate Ceto but like the story? Probably because it has Carlo in it. Carlo makes everything awesomer. And the layout of the story isn't THAT confusing... Go Carlo!

Also, RCC FTW!

Peace out~
The Jessamine Riot chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
I somehow like this series, even though it's confusing and the chapters are short (hint hint). Is this the last chapter? And is the screaming coming from the camerlengo or from Ceto?
Oreal770 chapter 11 . 12/3/2009

this is relli good :)

ive never actulli seen the film of this (and i just finished reading the book), so i dunno how the last chapter works - it seems the same as the end of the book, i thought.

Anyways, i think this is really good, but did she really make any difference to what happened? except killing a coupla guards and knocking some peeps out?

lol coming up with it evry now and then in ur subconsious, and it was funny when one of you was sleeping, the one who said they wer annoyed about lack of reviews... so here i am, reviewing :)

well done :) its very good, and theres more than 3 on here now, you started a trend lol

thanks for a great read

TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Fair enough with the confessionals, accurate in a way. But even non-Catholics should respect that, especially because there's such thing as the Seal of the Confessional.

I don't think non-Catholics are allowed in confessionals : No clergyman can reveal the confessions...which makes it susceptible to blackmail.
Sage94 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
this story. is a. GOOD PLAN

i hope its not over.

Just 4 Updates chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Well I'm glad you did an Angels and Demons fanfic. It was an intresting story. I don't want to sound mean and nasty by saying I didn't like it because I did but I didn't. (I know that sounds confusing)I mean the idea was good and the OC wasn't Mary-sueish and all other charcters where in character which was great, but I sort of got confused after a couple of chapters. I don't know if it was because it seemed to be all over the place (timeline wise) or if it was just me being a bit thick.

Don't take this the wrong way it was a good story just confusing.

Angelic Prophecy chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Another great chapter, as usual! Again, I suck at the review thing, I apologize. This story is fantastic, though! I love Ceto - she's so clever and sneaky and smart. Sometimes she blows my mind really, and this chapter was no exception. I love how she teases Rocher - the thing with the hat made me laugh - and we always get to learn a little more about her. A great idea. :D

Oh, and you did promise an update this month, so I am eagerly awaiting it (but no pressure!)
Sayde chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
i really love your story :)

please continue
xJellyMonsterx chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
She's fast! Almost like a ghost, I know I wouldn't be able to get out of a room that fast.. :P

Hpoe you will update before august, because I'm dying to read more :D