Reviews for Not Quite Something
SaraMatta chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*melts into a puddle of goo* sjdskfgdjsfgdhasfas *_*
Ku chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was so beautiful! You have such great writing talent. Thank you for sharing!
dhampire712 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Akira and Hikaru don't look like Allen and Kanda. Maybe Akira looks a little like Kanda but that's it. Nice stories so far
hanabimonai chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Sweet. I think #2 and #6 are my favourites, but #5 was pretty good too. I liked them all though, of course.

I'll have to check out Yullen Week 2012, but for now I'm really enjoying people's work from earlier years. _
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hmm. I don't think you did so bad as you think with Kanda, personally. Sure most times he'll mind his own business, and he probably would have said *less* than he does here, but he's not shy about speaking up if he actually *has* something to say. Also I think Kanda would *definitely* use violence to show that he cares. He's kinda stereotypical in that regard.

I though some of Allen's lines were a little awkward ("You can only judge and deem people worthless just because they don't meet your expectation without even looking at them" is kind of vague and nonsensical), but he was mostly in-character too, imo.

However I did find Link a little OOC. I've always thought he tends to go along with whatever Allen does. He seems to care for Allen like a big brother- he's even willing to bend the rules a little bit if necessary. I think he would have understood from the start what Kanda was trying to do for Allen. :)

I don't know if you're even still on this site to read this, but I'm going on to the next chapter with interest. _
sHirou chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Oh my god \o/ I really love this stories :3

Date, Game, and Doll are the themes that I like the most D

thanks for the stories )
Shadows42 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Yes, I know that this review is a few thousand years late... But this story (collection of one-shots) definitely needs more reviews. It's epic!

I know that no one may read this, including the author him/herself, but really... This collection is something that is beyond worth reading. The effort really shows. (Unless it was pure genius with small effort... Nevertheless).

Thanks for writing this!
In a silent night chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Is igo like Othello?
In a silent night chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
It was cute XD
In a silent night chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
What are they going to do to the usagi?
In a silent night chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hahaha! Payback indeed.

The Puppeteer Master chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Aw so cute!
Neferiti chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
so cute stories! love them!
Melodicxstar chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Damn these drabbles were good... xD oh and uh you typoed Sleepless in the chapter name...

Anyway... great job on these... there were SERIOUSLY awesome, and i LOVED the titles...

A tad late...since yullen week was a while... *cough*ages*cough* ago... but yes...

Awesome work ]
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
I think this chapter was my favourite one. Seriously, Kanda's tiny little bit affections towards Allen really warmed my heart. Poor Allen at least had someone to confess and feel safe with. I'm glad for that.

I really loved your story. Plz make another one like this one in the future? *puppy dog eyes*