Reviews for Just a Date
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my, space sex Ahahah brilliant!
me chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Just died laughing :p
the imortal chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
fucking hilarious ending nice
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The story is amazing ... I thought Sokka would overreact but I liked the air - love - making is have a great emagination ; Keep up the good work!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
too much information! That was really cool!
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Is that really the only thing going through Sokka's mind?

Space Sex? He just can't be happy that he has or had a Space Sword?
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
..."Snort"...Hahahahahahaha! Space sex!
WileyWolfe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hah! Typical Toph. I love how you included some Sokka humor there too, that added originality to your story and how it also reffered to the show. Great Job!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hahahahahaha! space sex... nice.
GohanKicksAss chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LMAO! “AANG? KATARA!” came Sokka's furious cries. “No fair Katara, you get to have space sex because your boyfriend is an airbender!"

Awesome story, great job! xD
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was completely random; I absolutely loved it. Great job with the air-bending sex. I can't say I would have thought of that.
AstroAxSigma chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
! Nice story! Heh heh heh!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Haha. Oh wow. Talk about hot! Great work. Outside of an error here and there, you did quite well with this!
Peleus chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
My my, cryingsilver, but you do like to admire yourself. All those big fancy words and you have done nothing but told us you would like to have all the attention in the world and that you fancy yourself better than everyone else. Well, my dear petulant child, you are very wrong. You need to grow up some more before people will begin to take you seriously. Because all I was able to see in your foul monologue was "Bla bla, bla bla bla. Bla." And I do believe that all the crap you speak of came solely from your own keyboard.

Personally, I thought the story was short and sweet. A few spelling errors but not nearly enough to make the story stop functioning.
ZukoConfused chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
hahaha oh my god that ending was funny!