Reviews for The Secret Life of an Accelerated Teenager
PearlPrincess1 chapter 102 . 9/14/2013
Funniest fanfic EvEr!
Guest chapter 97 . 5/24/2013
lmao Alexis and Shawn seeing each other by default sooooo true.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 97 . 4/22/2013
once again crazy good
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 89 . 11/13/2012
another knock out update
suerum chapter 88 . 9/22/2012
I sure wish I had those magic PC staircases that can whisk you effortlessly through both time and space. Why don't the flood-weary remnants of the city use one of them to leave behind all this devastation and find happier climes elsewhere? I hate the Llanview interlopers just as much as all the citizenry of PC seems to.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 87 . 9/4/2012
awesome
suerum chapter 87 . 9/2/2012
I tell you there is no lengths to which this story could possibly go that will offend me with regard to the Llanview influx, I am thrilled to see all the Port Charles residents bonding together in their animosity. They are right, let the plague in and it will consume you all. Poor bemused Mac and poor spooky, preternaturally aware Molly, they make a good combination.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 86 . 8/30/2012
suerum chapter 86 . 8/30/2012
Hate those OLTL interlopers, wish that mysterious killer would take out a few more of them. I'm glad to see we checked in with Elizabeth and Brooke Lynne to see how they were doing and the answer would seem to be-not well. I certainly don't blame Liz for almost cracking, she's done Yeoman's work on the medical side. Now Michael, fighting against pent up fury, is more than likely to add more gun powder to this none too stable mix.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 85 . 8/29/2012
great update
suerum chapter 85 . 8/27/2012
What a cliffhanger, what can it be-a rabid worlf or a wereworlf, I pick number 2 since PC has already done the vampire thing though I'm not sure that might not be what Nicholas is these days... I like Edward coming to Skye's rescue and Alexis standing up to Blair. I really wish they'd release Alice on the OLTL interlopers.